• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 2004 nsx build

its a grounding issue, I have scheduled time for this weekend to work on it.

since the car was painted some of the ground points I didnt sand enough to get a strong ground so I will removing all the grounding wires from the chassis and sanding each ground point on the chassis to bare metal like the factory and she should be fine. will post this weekend.

its something so simple

She is at the Acura Dealership as of today. they are going to trouble shoot the P1241,P1242 and P1244 errors. and off to the body shop for final painting .

some people dont believe I have 3 NSX's in my Driveway so heres a pic for your lusting pleasure. it was taken before the 2002 engine was removed for the 2004 but your get the idea

2011-04-07_18-32-59_253.jpg

Last edited:
OK guys here is the update that you have been waiting for.

the problem I was having was the wire harness had a a few cut wires.

I remember when I was dropping or should i say putting the engine in I remember the wire harness was between the chassis and the engine.
so I dropped the engine down a few inches to pull the harness out then proceeded to put the engine in, didnt think it cut a few wires and I didnt check to see if they were cut so.

I had the car dropped off at Ferman Acura and my NSX mech found the problem in like 10 minutes.

so as of right now the car is ready for the paint shop to FINISH this NSX.

Will pick it up today possibly drive it home. with no body panels what a sight that will be huh LOL

Last edited:
I know I know, I am tring. wedding in 2 weeks its killing my bank account.

and shipping parts to other members, Work, And 1 year old son is killing my brain, also I am getting grey hairs.

what is going on????

oh yeah I am getting old.

LMAO! :biggrin: bahahaha

thank you for the chuckle!

" I cant e-mail this client so I log-off then logged back on, then I changed the desktop background, uninstalled my printers, deleted all the system32 files, I then proceeded to go into the registry and delete items I thought were virus's, now it wont boot."

this is one amazing thread.

i can't believe i just skimmed each and every page.

major props to you dood.

best of luck on the build + the wedding!

Acura Dealer called they told me the car is done.

the NSX mech said he got the car upto 45MPH in the lot so she is happy. now I just need to put her clothes back on and let the world see her sexy ass...

she doesnt look so good with out a rear bumper and rear fenders to much of her guts are exposed

i am all smiles.

Last edited:
are you gonna keep all those nsxs or what?

...jesus your a lucky guy... whats the story on the blk one btw:smile:

Last edited:
yeah 6 weeks later and working on the car for 3 mintues every 5th day and yeah 6 weeks add up quick. I was getting no where with 3 minutes so took to dealer to do what i had no time to do.

I am just glad its almost finished.

yeah 6 weeks later and working on the car for 3 mintues every 5th day and yeah 6 weeks add up quick. I was getting no where with 3 minutes so took to dealer to do what i had no time to do.

I am just glad its almost finished.

You know that you did about 250 posts here on Prime during that same 6 weeks
so you had some time.:cool:
Just bust'n your chops.:biggrin::biggrin:

Hope it moves smoother from here for you and hope your wedding is a blast as well. Congrats.

Get the silver one running and get wife in white dress next to it and u bext to your black one. Sweet pic ;)

Ok got the car back from the dealership. wow it drives like a beast.

now I got it up to 35mph in the dealers lot. and the rear tire is still melted but she felt nice.

had it towed home. and drove it into my driveway it felt good.

now I am waiting on the parts to be primered, then I pick up the body panels, install, line everything up then drive it back to the paint shop and have them finish the Car. and she is done.

so I would say by next week

Ok guys I will have my GF take some pics of me driving it without panels.

she already things Im crazy :biggrin:

Ok here is a pic of how many miles are on her now about 2 miles from December of 2010 to August 2011 talk about a garage queen

the lights on the dash are the trunk gone for painting, the rear tails not plugged in and thats it. she purrs like she should.

2011-08-17_23-25-51_913.jpg

Last edited:
Back