• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX sitting on show room floor of Acura Dealership on Manchester Rd.

EAC

Legendary Member
FYI, went in this weekend to check out a ZDX and low and behold, a red 91 NSX with only 12,000 miles was sitting on the show room floor. I asked about it, but it wasn't for sale. The lady said it was the first NSX the dealership sold and the owner of the dealership bought it back from the original owner...

told her I owned a 96, but she didn't seem too impressed LOL

FYI, went in this weekend to check out a ZDX and low and behold, a red 91 NSX with only 12,000 miles was sitting on the show room floor. I asked about it, but it wasn't for sale. The lady said it was the first NSX the dealership sold and the owner of the dealership bought it back from the original owner...

told her I owned a 96, but she didn't seem too impressed LOL

Like many people, she probably doesnt know schit from shat about the NSX.

That's Ray Mungenast's NSX. Took my car over to show him just after I brought it to them for the inspection and first oil change, and he said that he was going to look for one, had one in mind. It was about a month later that it showed up. He is one fine guy! All of my Acuras with the exception of the NSX, have been bought and serviced there for the past 26 years. This is IMHO THE finest dealership with the best Acura mechanics in the country, and I happen to be, in the words of Ken Blanchard, author of "who moved my cheese", a Raving Fan. He also wrote that book. Ray has taken the dealership up 10 levels since he began his career in the business, and I am sure that his Dad, Dave, an icon in St Louis Auto history, is looking down smiling.
Don

Is this where you take you NSX?

That's Ray Mungenast's NSX. Took my car over to show him just after I brought it to them for the inspection and first oil change, and he said that he was going to look for one, had one in mind. It was about a month later that it showed up. He is one fine guy! All of my Acuras with the exception of the NSX, have been bought and serviced there for the past 26 years. This is IMHO THE finest dealership with the best Acura mechanics in the country, and I happen to be, in the words of Ken Blanchard, author of "who moved my cheese", a Raving Fan. He also wrote that book. Ray has taken the dealership up 10 levels since he began his career in the business, and I am sure that his Dad, Dave, an icon in St Louis Auto history, is looking down smiling.
Don

I have a '93 NSX that just turned over 60,000 miles, can you recommend someone in St. Louis for service work?
Call Mungenast St. Louis Acura, 314-822-2872 and ask for Jeff Haberl, then request that Steve Moss look at your car. Please use my name. Have been a raving fan since 1987 and 4 Acuras. These folks know what they're doing and will treat you right. If for some reason not, let me know.
Best regards,
Don

- - - Updated - - -

I have a '93 NSX that just turned over 60,000 miles, can you recommend someone in St. Louis for service work?
Call Mungenast St. Louis Acura, ask for Jeff Haberl, then request that Steve Moss look at your car. Please use my name. Have been a raving fan since 1987 and 5 Acuras. These folks know what they're doing and will treat you right. If for some reason not, let me know.
Best regards,
Don Kusterer

Last edited:
Back