• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Official SoCal "Sighting" Thread - post all your NSX sightings here!

Black w/ tinted windows heading South on Brookhurst in Anaheim (Close to the In n Out Burger) on Thursday around 4:00 P.M.

In regards to the South Bay area explosions mentioned on this page, nothing's bigger than the Harbor explosion that happened on Dec 17, 1976. My sister and I were watching T.V. in Brea w/ the windows shut and we could still hear the blast !!!:eek:

Friday, 9:00 PM, Black NA1 on 105 east. I pulled up next to you in by Prelude, honked and gave you a "thumbs-up". You, look at me and peeled off. Perhaps you thought I had another finger up? Anyway, you sped off at the 705 interchanged, barely made it by the way, and then you were gone!

Mario

Friday, 9:00 PM, Black NA1 on 105 east. I pulled up next to you in by Prelude, honked and gave you a "thumbs-up". You, look at me and peeled off. Perhaps you thought I had another finger up? Anyway, you sped off at the 705 interchanged, barely made it by the way, and then you were gone!

Mario

haha I think that was me :) I think you mean the 105 east / 605 South interchange right? I'm not too familiar with that area... first time down to Cerritos, CA

I dont think I saw you inside your tinted windows... so, sorry if I didn't give u the thumbs up back! :)

Last edited:
Wow,

I've posted sightings many many times, and I don't recall having anyone acknowledge that they were the one that I saw. Thanks! You did take the 710 since I kept going and took the 605 myself. I have a 95 Red/Tan.

Take care,

Mario

Wow,

I've posted sightings many many times, and I don't recall having anyone acknowledge that they were the one that I saw. Thanks! You did take the 710 since I kept going and took the 605 myself. I have a 95 Red/Tan.

Take care,

Mario

haha im pretty sure i took the 605 south from 105 east.... hmmm but I was on the 105E right at 9pm last night :)

Saw a RED NSX 94-01, had the top off, with chromish looking wheels or they might've been polished looked to be an 18/19 setup but don't think it was lowered making a left on Ramona coming from Merced ave. in the city of Baldwin Park.

Mario

that was me :tongue:

Wow, I think I am on a role. I saw another one today. Black with 02+ headlight on W 235th street at the cross of Crenshaw Blvd at around 5pm today (Tuesday) in Torrance.

Last night around 7:30 I saw a red pre-02 driving along Lucerne Ave in Culver City... I was parked on the side of the street in my silver 98 and I waved, but I don't think you saw me :tongue:

Wow, I think I am on a role. I saw another one today. Black with 02+ headlight on W 235th street at the cross of Crenshaw Blvd at around 5pm today (Tuesday) in Torrance.

Hey that was me on the way home from work. I saw you in your red nsx briefly. :biggrin:

I keep seeing a black NSX with chrome/polished wheels in a neighborhood near Edinger and Brookhurst in Fountain Valley. Anyone here?

i've crossed it a few times. i think he lives on euclid and mcfadden, behind the mobile homes.

two spotted in same day(Saturday) here in Temecula.:eek: First one was a 91-01 Black with BBS style rims spotted by the mall..The second one was a custom painted (maroon) in the Kohls parking lot with "VARUUM" on the plate...

Back