• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Scary looking cars on E bay JH4NA1150MT002983 & JH4NA1156NT001015

Yikes!
The car was from FL with a "other title".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4507986337&category=5337

What do you do when your air bag goes off?..... Replace it with a TV. :eek:
25_12_sb.JPG

That air filter can't be to healthy.
e9_12_sb.JPG

Here is another gem, I love his quote.......
"I recommend either a GT Series or JGTC Series 2002+ Widebody Upgrade from Science of Speed"

Yeah, you could be the first kid on the block with a convertible JGTC car. :eek:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4507317698&category=5337

9c_12_sb.JPG

79_12_sb.JPG

76_12_sb.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Scary looking car on E bay

Description says it can't be titled for 4 years as a result of a police investigation. Sounds like the car is hot enough to blister your finger tips.

Another intersesting question is if it is in fact a 91, why did it have two airbags? Hmmmm.

Re: Scary looking car's on E bay

That is the first time I have seen somebody put a TV monitor in the steering wheel. Now how are you supposed to watch a movie when you are turning?

Wow...those are some scary cars. The first one sounds like a previously stolen car, the second one has all sorts of issues. I wonder what problems he is having with the Canadian importation?? Those of you who have imported your NSX into Canada, what did you have to do, and how long did it take?

1] the steering wheel tv simulates real road conditions the actual car will never see....
2] the motor shot is interesting..atleast all that filth did'nt get inside the engine....new scramdirt technology uses the entire surface area of engine to filter air.

regarding the second car, i see warning signs..the worse being a foto taken of it with someone's foot on the hood. you hafta respect these cars more than that... :eek:

please shoot me if i pull anything that smells like this. tia!!! :smile:

Attachments

• a0_12_sb.JPG
    a0_12_sb.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 868
This may vary from state to state, but I was under the impression that if a car had an airbag originally, that you couldn't just remove it.

I also wonder if it's even legal to have a TV in the steering wheel. I would think that this would be a safety concern in case of a collision.

Heres the NHTSA airbag site with the regs:
http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/airbags/pages/FAQsABDeactiv.htm#1

I think u are looking at Federal trouble and a big fine if you deactivate the airbag. Many states also have laws in place that prohbit driver from watching
video when car is in motion. As if you didnt find enough
things wrong with this poor NSX... :eek:

Might be good as a track- only "builder"....

I did some looking into these cars for fun. The first car (JH4NA1150MT002983) has been wrecked and stolen. 10-14-93 theft recovery, 3-2-94 wrecked, rear center, 3-1-95 wrecked rear left side, 12-12-97 wrecked again and finally 6-26-98 held for investigation by Metro Dade PD. The second car was reported as having the tire blow out causing the car to roll. There were 2 passengers in the car as well.

BUMP!
Looks like the one with its VIN ending in 1015 is back up for sale on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...y.com:80/?from=R40&satitle=140105185457&fvi=1

PER CARFAX

Accident Check

See State DMV-reported Title Problems above. Inspected at a collision repair facility on 10/20/2003. Alert!
Problem Found

10/20/2003 Collision Repair Facility
Pennsylvania Frame inspection performed
after an accident or other incident
Frame damage reported
Damage reported due to vehicle rollover

Go to framefacts.com for information about frame damage
CARFAX began reporting information from this source on 05/06/2005.

12/22/2003 140,002 Delaware
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Newark, DE
Title #U0530565

SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED

i think it has not a small crash :rolleyes:

No kidding!! This guy said specifically it was just a bumper cover and headlight cover. ARGH!! The freaking car was ROLLED!! Sellers like that really tick me off. :mad:

Hopefully karma well get to him soon.

if the right guy, or more so the wrong one, pays full price... it'll be more than Karma.

The seller of the 1015 NSX had this response when I asked about rollover damage:

I am not sure, I did not wreck nor did I repair the car. I bought it just like it is. The owner before me did not make the repairs on the car either. When he purchased the car he was told the car was in a front end collision.

The seller of the 1015 NSX had this response when I asked about rollover damage:

I am not sure, I did not wreck nor did I repair the car. I bought it just like it is. The owner before me did not make the repairs on the car either. When he purchased the car he was told the car was in a front end collision.

:mad: Grrr....well then, Mr. Seller, if you do not know you should not type the ad like you do know!! :mad:

That guy has a weak cop-out for that. Grossly misrepresenting the car like that should earn you some legal penalties. You know that guy had to have run a CarFax on the car when he bought it considering he knew it was wrecked at some point, and right there in the CarFax it says it was rolled!! :rolleyes:

Back