• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Sebring Silver NSX's Respond Please!

I would like to hear from anyone out there that has a silver (Sebring silver)
NSX.
I have a '91 and think it is so beautiful in silver. ( I get alot of compliments on it and it's color)
I saw somewhere on Prime, I think, that there were only something like 352 NSX's that were ever produced in Sebring silver.

I'm in Knoxville Tennessee and often wonder where all the others are!
Thanks for your replies! :smile:

My silver bullet always creates a smile on my face everyday :smile:

I think it was something like 310 made in '91 and 467 or so total across all years. (according to the FAQ section)

It's a great color...I wonder how many are left???

Last edited:
Sebring Silver really highlights the lines of the NSX. There are two here in Northern Virginia, both w/ black interiors, one with color-matched top. I owned both of them :D

a few years ago I gave up looking for a Sebring Silver and settled for a black/black....then after selling it(with much regret) I seached on line EVERYDAY to replace it with the color I always wanted...eight months later I found one locally here in San Deigo and jumped on it:cool:

I loved my black one, but Sebring silver was the one I needed:biggrin:

91 X said:
a few years ago I gave up looking for a Sebring Silver and settled for a black/black....eight months later I found one locally here in San Deigo and jumped on it:cool:

I loved my black one, but Sebring silver was the one I needed:biggrin:

Reading your post reminded me of mine. My black/black was stolen back in 98 and it also took me 8 months to find my silver and happily ever after. :cool:

Try finding one of the only 6 Silver/Ivory NSX's with a manual transmission. That is my unicorn. :)

I was the orginal owner of a 93 Sebring Silver/Black 5sp. I was living in NYC at the time and she was my daily driver. I sold her a year later with 40,000 miles on the clock. Apparently she has been with the same owner in New Jersey since 1997 but I don't think he or she is on Prime.

The car was originally won by a local Honda motorcycle dealer in a random drawing in Vegas. He didn't want the car and I found it in the NY Times. I purchased it for $55K. Got $43K for it when I sold it.

Meeyatch1 said:
Try finding one of the only 6 Silver/Ivory NSX's with a manual transmission. That is my unicorn. :)

I have one in my garage! Didn't realize it was so rare. Only has 56000 kms on it too. Now I'm too scared to drive it:biggrin:
Will be moving to Barrie to summer the car there.
I think it is the only color that looks good with the black roof.

Gotta go and clean my interior now:biggrin: :biggrin:

coiler said:
I have one in my garage! Didn't realize it was so rare. Only has 56000 kms on it too.

I have one too. '91 manual silver/ivory. Mine has over 151k on it though. The top was made silver when it was repainted, but everything else is original. SennaPerfected (Miled) and I actually have consecutive VIN numbers. Mine is ...1061 and I think his is ...1062. True brothers. We even worked together for a while and it was wierd to go to work and park them side by side. Small world. His paint is original but he did redo the seats with perfectly matching but even nicer ivory leather (very jealous).

We have almost all of them accounted for now. I think Miled said one burned to the ground but there was another on the road in Texas. That's five, only one missing. :smile:

Meeyatch1 - I'll give you dibs on mine if I every decide to go for an Elise. :biggrin:

dave22 said:
Have you by chance seen SennaPerfected's Sebring/Ivory? It's one of the most beautiful NSXs I've ever seen.

Yes...I couple of years ago when I was looking to buy my second NSX I tried to buy his from him....no way would he sell. His car is amazing.

Hugh said:
...The car was originally won by a local Honda motorcycle dealer in a random drawing in Vegas. He didn't want the car and I found it in the NY Times. I purchased it for $55K. Got $43K for it when I sold it.

Wait a second....some tool won an NSX new and did not want it?? WTF?? :eek:

How many miles did it have when you got it??

GreggMarkarian said:
...Meeyatch1 - I'll give you dibs on mine if I every decide to go for an Elise. :biggrin:

Really?? Cool....hopefully by that time I can afford to have a third NSX. :cool:

Meeyatch1 said:
Wait a second....some tool won an NSX new and did not want it?? WTF?? :eek:

How many miles did it have when you got it??

Delivery miles. It was a brand new car and I was the first registered owner.

coiler said:
I have one in my garage! Didn't realize it was so rare. Only has 56000 kms on it too. Now I'm too scared to drive it:biggrin:
Will be moving to Barrie to summer the car there.
I think it is the only color that looks good with the black roof.

Gotta go and clean my interior now:biggrin: :biggrin:

Canadian models are not included in those US figures. Still with only 400-500 NSX made for Canada your sebring silver is very rare. Probably only one of ten or so.

Carl

Hey there,

Sebring/black 92 owner here. Just purchased the vehicle, have to wait 7-10 days for the car to arrive:frown: Can't wait!

Matt

Hi

Got one. Third owner. Gheba_NSX had it before me and the first owner was some doctor dude.

I bought it in 2003 and took it from Switzerland to Norway. Love the colour.

I got a few chin to the floor reactions today and a lot of thumbs up. Those reactions make me survive through the winter when it is parked.

Regards

Meeyatch1 said:

Jay's NSX here........................aka the mythical unicorn!

I have 1 of the 6 Sebring Silver/Ivory cars. Hopefully never selling!

Back