• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Socal - Window fix day

08:14:2010 - Window fix day with Hugabuga.

A very special thanks to Hugo (Hugabuga) for spending an entire day helping each member install his awesome window fix kit. Thank you RYU for graciously hosting the event at his beautiful house and a thank you to each of Socal prime members than showed up, bringing extra tools, food, lending a hand, and even just dropping by to hang out.

After a mean Socal sun farmer's tan, stiff neck/muscles, and some minor cuts and knuckle breaking -- in the end we still all had a productively great time!

Here's some pics of the event.
-- sorry if I missed anyone in the pictures, there was only a few times my hands where clean so I snapped what I could.

Those who have more pictures, please add on.

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

The MAN himself -- Hugo.
IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

Great times! Thanks for the pics man!

@CDX -- I fell asleep in my car after I parked because I was rolling them up and down ;)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Wish I could have attended the event! Looks like a great turn out! :smile:

A total of 15 NSX's were there at one point. Better than most C&C turnouts :).
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

nice party!!!! Graham.....you did it all wrong :biggrin:

My hand's a little weird. I can only stick one finger up at a time; it's either the index finger or the middle finger, not both a the same time. I chose the index finger. :D

Actually, the story to that pic is that it may have been the first time that Tim's door panels have come off since '93. It was a virgin door! :D

okay okay....lets stay on the topic of "window fix day" and NOT the after party:tongue::biggrin:

My hand's a little weird. I can only stick one finger up at a time; it's either the index finger or the middle finger, not both a the same time. I chose the index finger. :D

Actually, the story to that pic is that it may have been the first time that Tim's door panels have come off since '93. It was a virgin door! :D

Seems like you all had a great time, love the pictures!

Oh, that red Tailight center piece pic looks great, we all like b/c reminds us candy! :cool:

Back