• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St Louis Drive this weekend? 11/06?

Any of you guys care to go for a drive while the weather is still decent? I havent been out in a while, and would love to go on some backroads somewhere... anywhere... and check out all the new cars, and all the new changes to cars you have done :)

Im not too familiar w/ all the good roads so someone who is good at trip planning will need to speak up(sjs your ideas have always been great fun).. im just trying to get the ball rolling :)

hope to see you guys soon
Randy

Last edited:
Re: St Louis Drive this weekend? 10/06?

What day are we talking?
I may be up for it.... I should be back in town..
Weather permitting.
KO NSX, NSX01, all of you guys, get your kitchen passes out... I haven't really driven mine in 2 1/2 years...
Lets do it...

len3.8 said:
What day are we talking?
I may be up for it.... I should be back in town..
Weather permitting.
KO NSX, NSX01, all of you guys, get your kitchen passes out... I haven't really driven mine in 2 1/2 years...
Lets do it...

ah.. too bad, i'm getting my Racing Stripe removed still....

khappucino said:

the drive will be for all the non-garage queen cars :) feel free to bring out all the nsx's w/o fenders, curb rash, sideswiped, mismatched wheels, deer antler trunks, etc..

well.. i guess mine could qualify as a garage queen, but you get what im saying :)

STLNSX said:
the drive will be for all the non-garage queen cars :) feel free to bring out all the nsx's w/o fenders, curb rash, sideswiped, mismatched wheels, deer antler trunks, etc..

well.. i guess mine could qualify as a garage queen, but you get what im saying :)

haha its kind of in Eureka till next week =)
i might roll out in a s2k with my buddy :biggrin:

should we meet the KC guys half way for a lunch and photo session? Nice drive and see other nsx's. Probably could meet in Jeff city or Columbia.

Ko-nsx said:
should we meet the KC guys half way for a lunch and photo session? Nice drive and see other nsx's. Probably could meet in Jeff city or Columbia.

Sounds good to me...
Sunday is best for me as well.

Been so long since I had my NSX down from the lift - I am not sure it will even start!

I might meet up in the AM to check out the competition and ride for a little while but I can't make a day of it.

Please post the details

khappucino said:
haha its kind of in Eureka till next week =)
i might roll out in a s2k with my buddy :biggrin:

Khappi, was that you in the S2k a few saturday ago on Manchester heading to stl Acura?

NSX01 said:
Khappi, was that you in the S2k a few saturday ago on Manchester heading to stl Acura?

hahahahahahah
actually yeah it was, silver s2k w/ top down LOL
i had to go pick up an oil filter

khappucino said:
hahahahahahah
actually yeah it was, silver s2k w/ top down LOL
i had to go pick up an oil filter

I thought that was you I saw. I was in my wife blue delsol pull up next to you.
Next time you need oil filter I have a box full of it.

matteni said:
Been so long since I had my NSX down from the lift - I am not sure it will even start!

I might meet up in the AM to check out the competition and ride for a little while but I can't make a day of it.

Please post the details

Im hoping for an early one too! 7-8am until 2-3pm?

NSX01 said:
I thought that was you I saw. I was in my wife blue delsol pull up next to you.
Next time you need oil filter I have a box full of it.

HAHAHAHA i thought you were trying to race us... LOL!!!
you know the AZN 'i challenge you to mortal kombat' look! LOL

Ko-nsx said:
Im hoping for an early one too! 7-8am until 2-3pm?

i was thinking meet up by 6-6:30, and be out on the drive by 7am at the latest to avoid all traffic on the back roads. len, steve, etc.. chime in on the possibilities for the route we can take? I really enjoyed the backroads out past st charles we drove about 2 yrs ago, and the Roads out off 44 west we drove last year when tony had the runoff.

anyone heard from dave, or steve, and others who havent posted on this thread?

so far we have
me
nick (early)
len
ko
khappi in the s2k (maybe)

i guess the K.C. thing is off for now. Too short a notice. The only place i know to drive is larry flynt's, Im sure that won't work :rolleyes:
it doesn't matter to me. Where we gonna meet?

newb

hey fellas i live in st robert / dixon MO(ft wood army base), just got here from overseas. Originally from Va beach where the love of NSX are slim to none. would love to hook up with you guys soon! HOWEVER since my unfortunate shipping incident and her springs coming in she is under construction and out with a minor cold...so I cant join this weekend, but if any of you know some bitchin stereo shops by you willing to replace my custom dash an do some fiberglass work let me know....thanks

Brandon

Man, I would REALLY love to go. But I have the kiddies this weekend. :frown: If it were next weekend I'd say yes for sure.

Where are we meeting and time. I only can go out for so long :biggrin: .
BTW honda S2K is suck :biggrin: :tongue:
Wanna race now khappi :tongue: :tongue:

khappucino said:

Don't forget to tell them to remove your lomein wing too. :tongue:

NSX01 said:
Where are we meeting and time. I only can go out for so long :biggrin: .
BTW honda S2K is suck :biggrin: :tongue:
Wanna race now khappi :tongue: :tongue:

hahahahah my Type Z Crx versus your wife Del Sol

Back