• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2021 F1 thread....

So Merc looks stronger in first days practices. We shall see tomorrow if RB is sandbagging.

I hope for a clean race, with no safety cars (or red flags) or controversy. Let the race be remembered for being Kimi’s final race.

Verstappen reminds me of Senna with his focus to win and his willingness to trade paint. I don’t know if I would call Hamilton the Prost of the 2, maybe Piquet!

Last edited:
So Merc looks stronger in first days practices. We shall see tomorrow if RB is sandbagging.

I hope for a clean race, with no safety cars (or red flags) or controversy. Let the race be remembered for being Kimi’s final race.

Verstappen reminds me of Senna with his focus to win and his willingness to trade paint. I don’t know if I would call Hamilton the Prost of the 2, maybe Piquet!
Perhaps Hamilton has earned the right to just be Hamilton :) haha

I don't try and compare the current drivers with the old...Who knows how any of the other's would be in a front running car...I know one thing we need wider tracks not 2 lane jobs....;)

Yup...i believe that is the Merc strategy, the soft tire is not the the ideal one to be on for the race, however it will give them a good start on the first lap.....58 laps race.

Bram

Verstappen will pull a Schumacher - crash into Hamilton and win the title by dint of more race wins because he knows that the 10 second penalty the FIA gives him for doing it won't mean a thing.

that is the conspiracy theory..If both don't finish in the points Maxipad wins..

If they (maxi) take themselves out...I say they either do a 1 on 1 sprint race off...or a whole team tug-o-war...:)

max will not yield, he has proven his reluctance to give up on track position to fight it out in the upcoming laps...in that way he lack the maturity ..but behind the scenes I'm sure his father has pushed him to this level.

Gift to RB and Mad Max from Masi....Lewis controlled the race from the Start to finish

Bram

Seems fitting the race gets decided by race control. I suspect Merc will protest, etc.

At least the final lap was clean. Granted Hamilton’s tires were so old there was no way he could match Verstappen.

I’m not sure Mercedes did the right thing keeping Hamilton out.

It was hard choice for Mercedes as opposite RB had nothing to lose.
As fun of Max and Honda this was impossible end of season.Mercedes had fastest car last few races and with Lewis on board I didn't expect this end.
Congrats for Lewis on fair play.
This was really God's gift for Christian what he ask for.

Last edited:
Back