• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

TiDave non compliance bundle WITH mobile installation in CA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a: Third party group buy,
Minimum Number of Units:10
Maximum Number of Units: Unlimited
Closing Date: 6/13/14
Product Will Ship: 4 weeks after the group buy is closed (lead time)
Payment Procedure: Deposit of $350 (if only ordering bushings) $800 (if ordering bundle) upon sign up, Remaining balance due after installation (bearings alone - $350, Bundle - $385)
Payment Methods Accepted (indicate any convenience fees): Cash, Check, Paypal (please add 3%)
Estimated Delivery Time / Date: Installation appointment will be made within 3 weeks upon receipt of products.
Pricing:

TitaniumDave's non compliance bundle / rear bearings / Rear Toe Links / Front clamps / Total

Group Buy Pricing / $450 / $360 / $175 / $985

Retail Pricing / $480 / $395 / $195 / $1070

Installation fee: $250

Shipping & Insurance Costs (if not included): Included

Signup List (optional for unlimited unit group buys with non-tiered pricing):

1. Track Addict X2 (bearings only)

2. LMR (bearings only) at niguel motors

I am doing a group buy for TiDaves non compliance essentials for the NSX. Included in this "essential" bundle are; Rear Beam bushings, Rear Toe Links (Heavy Duty version) and Front Compliance Clamps.

I will be performing installations of the parts mobile in Northern and Southern California if I can collect enough interest from this group buy. For those whom wish to partake in this group buy but are not located in either SoCal or NorCal I am also offering a core exchange program at a very reasonable cost.

How my service is different from other companies that install the rear non compliance bushing is that I perform the installation into your existing subframe with a tool I had designed specifically for this job. No expensive core exchange, no having your car down for an extended period of time, just your new bushings in YOUR subframe that same day with a low installation cost. After the group buy I will make an appointment at three locations and perform the installation on several cars at a time. So depending on where you're located either NorCal or SoCal there should be a location within driving distance.

I will hold onto and allocate the parts according to whomever purchased what (either entire bundled kit or just bushings alone) and bring everything with me to the garage where installation is. No need to worry about bringing anything with you, just arrive and then drive away!

Currently, in California I have made arrangements to use three garages; Niguel Motors in Laguna Hills CA, Applied Motorsports in Vista CA and WORKS Motorsports in Sonoma CA to help NSXers across our great state enjoy the benefits of TiDaves great non compliance hardware.

For those who wish to engage in the core exchange the cost is $100 plus the added $450 for the bushing (shipping not included), a $500 core deposit will be assessed before shipment but returned once I received your good core.

Please post to this thread or PM me with the following information; Your name, What you'd like to purchase (bundle or rear bushings alone) and where you'd prefer to have your installation performed of the three locations listed above.

***Please note that an alignment will be required DIRECTLY after getting these components installed and is not included as part of the installation that I am performing. Two of the three garages listed have alignment machines on site . Each customer is responsible to make arrangements for their own alignment appointments. I am checking to see if the alignment racks can be made available for everyone who wishes to use the on site facilities***

For those whom are unsure exactly what the non-compliance parts I am offering are or what they do for our cars here's a synopsis I copied from the Cedar Ridge website;

Rear beam bearings: Camber correction

The only product on the market that improves handling by eliminating changes in dynamic toe and camber settings while allowing you to decrease camber setting by up to 1 degree from stock adjustment. These will help with suspension adjustment for cars that have been lowered and can no longer get reasonable camber adjustment. These are made with New Hampshire Bearing spherical bearings, US made and so durable we have never had one wear out! Camber adjustments are reversible and allow one to return to stock numbers if an owner returns a car to stock ride height. Must be used with rigid toe links!

Toe Links: replace stock inner toe link ends on rear suspension

Rigid toe links that replace stock inner ends for use with rear beam bearings. Makes the rear end of the NSX stay planted and stable during cornering and greatly increases control during high performance driving and track use. Must be used with rigid beam bearings!

Compliance Front Clamps:

The NSX has one of the most advanced front suspensions ever designed. The engineers created a truly ingenious system which helps to isolate the steering wheel from the road when one hits a pot hole, reducing the pull on the steering system and making the car feel more stable on the street. In simple terms, the tire is able to move rearward before the suspension compresses, so there is little effect on the direction the wheels are pointed. This rearward movement is great for a luxury feel, but can interfere with steering feedback on the track. Cedar Ridge Fabrication Front Compliance Clamps eliminate the rearward movement, greatly increasing control when threshold braking or pushing the car through the turns.

Last edited:
Nice!!!! Too bad I'm on the east coast...

I had this done and it made a difference as described even on the street. a Great product by TiDave and a great service by Track Addict. No noise and the car talks to you in silence. a well thought-out mod w/ no side effect.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice!!!! Too bad I'm on the east coast...

that shouldn't stop you. a seasoned proven mod for lower lap time and better handling.

I'm sure if a bunch of you non-CA folks would get together and fly Jon out there it'll be worth it.

I was the first one to get this done on my car (was I the first Jon?) and it's a great mod.

7102013133230_zps30ccd9cf.jpg

I'm sure if a bunch of you non-CA folks would get together and fly Jon out there it'll be worth it.

I was the first one to get this done on my car (was I the first Jon?) and it's a great mod.

I hadn't thought of jetting around and performing this install, but I would have to consider it thoroughly before commuting to such a venture.

You were the first in car installation Regan.

I am also on the east coast.. I would like to know the turn around time.. Also, do you know anyone who makes an aftermarket outer toe arm? Mine is slightly bent.

Also can you post pics of all the parts just so I know what I am getting? Thanks!

Last edited:
I am also on the east coast.. I would like to know the turn around time.. Also, do you know anyone who makes an aftermarket outer toe arm? Mine is slightly bent.

Also can you post pics of all the parts just so I know what I am getting? Thanks!

I can send you my subframe with the bushings (along with the other parts if you're ordering the bundle) as soon as I receive them from TiDave, just send me your old subframe once you're done with the install. As soon as I have received your old subframe I will inspect it and as long as it is in good shape your core deposit will be refunded right away!

I'm trying to make this as hassle free as possible for any and everyone.

Here are some pictures of what you'll actually be purchasing;

NSX_beam_Bearing_set.jpg (the rear beam bearings with the offset insert for more camber correction)

NSX_race_rear_toe_links.jpg (these are the "race toe links" but very similar to the heavy duty ones I am offering)

IMG_5435.jpg(front compliance clamps)

Hope this all helps

how imperative is an alignment immediately following installation? what shops have racks available?
Thanks,

-Mark

how imperative is an alignment immediately following installation? what shops have racks available?
Thanks,

-Mark

I will say that it is fairly imperative that your car be aligned as soon as possible to prevent excessive tire wear. If tire wear isn't your concern than you should be ok to get home until you can make an appointment with your local garage.

The shops that have an alignment rack on site are;

-Applied Motorsports

-WORKS Motorsports

Still really interested especially since my rear toe arm is bent.. Does this include the bolt that connects the inner toe arm to the outer toe arm?

I am really interested in this...

I already have the front compliance clamps installed for sometime.

I bought the SOS Toe Links also and only realized after I got them that I needed the rear beam bushing as well...

Needless to say the toe links have been sitting for about 2 years and I still haven't done the rear beam bushing I am dying to finally install everything together...

My only noob concern is will the Rear beam bushing work well with the SOS toe links? If possible I would love to set up the install with you as well!

I am hoping to have the car set up prior to the all nsx track day in Buttonwillow on 10/18!

I am really interested in this...

I already have the front compliance clamps installed for sometime.

I bought the SOS Toe Links also and only realized after I got them that I needed the rear beam bushing as well...

Needless to say the toe links have been sitting for about 2 years and I still haven't done the rear beam bushing I am dying to finally install everything together...

My only noob concern is will the Rear beam bushing work well with the SOS toe links? If possible I would love to set up the install with you as well!

I am hoping to have the car set up prior to the all nsx track day in Buttonwillow on 10/18!

Just sent Jon a text, he should be contacting you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back