• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tire Option: BFG, Dunlop, Falken, Goodyear, Michelin, Nitto, Yokohama & More!

Hello all,

My name is Don and I am currently awaiting a name change from the admin. I would like to let everyone know that I will try to get you the tires at the lowest possible price. We will get some specials up shortly, but in the meantime, just PM me the Make, Model and sizes of the tire that you need. Thanks NSX Prime! :biggrin:

I know I don't have many posts, but I have been here for over 2 years. Also, feel free to visit our iTrader ratings on another forum:
http://g35driver.com/forums/itrader.php?u=21699

The current brands we carry are:

BF Goodrich
Continental
Dunlop
Falken
Federal
Goodyear
Hankook
Kuhmo
Michelin
Nankang
Nexen
Nitto
Pirelli
Yokohama

Last edited:
Do you have more tire options than what's listed on your website?
There isn't much of a selection........

Just to get a sense of your prices and competitiveness, what are your prices like compared to Tirerack and Discount Tires Direct in general?

I visited your website and selected Goodyear and Dunlop to see your size selection, prices, etc. However, nothing showed up. Website not finished? Only selling Falken?

Do you have more tire options than what's listed on your website?
There isn't much of a selection........

Just to get a sense of your prices and competitiveness, what are your prices like compared to Tirerack and Discount Tires Direct in general?

We can usually beat Discount / Tire Racks pricing depending on which tires. Some will vary, but give us a try!

I visited your website and selected Goodyear and Dunlop to see your size selection, prices, etc. However, nothing showed up. Website not finished? Only selling Falken?

Sorry, I forgot to state that our website is still under construction, but we can get most brands. Just shoot me a PM if you need a quote and I'll definitely get you taken care of. :biggrin:

Don

Can you PM me a price for the following? No shipping needed since I see you are in Houston also.

Dunlop star spec
215/40/17
265/35/18

Falken Azenis 615RT
Same sizes as above

Thanks

Can you PM me a price for the following? No shipping needed since I see you are in Houston also.

Dunlop star spec
215/40/17
265/35/18

Falken Azenis 615RT
Same sizes as above

Thanks

Matt,

Sorry, I've been checking my PMs. Let me know if you still would like a quote. I've now bookmarked the thread! Thanks.

Don

Last edited:
Hey Don question for u - Does Falken make the Azenis RT-615's in this size?

215/35/18 and 275/30/19 in the rear? Thx

They don't unfortunately, only showing the matching Falken FK452. PM me if you would like a quote on those! Thanks. :biggrin:

Not in the market for tires just yet but I love the Azenis! Falken really needs to make those in the bigger sizes! :frown::wink:

Dunlop star spec
215/40/17
265/35/18

Falken Azenis 615RT
Same sizes as above

Thanks

Can I get a quote for these exact tires as well? Shipping to 53704

Don,

You guys are located in Houston correct? Do you guys repair/refinish wheels? I'm getting a set of wheels this weekend, with tires, but want to use my tires currently on my car.

Can you swap the tires, mount, balance, etc.? Where is your shop located?

Thanks,
- Zishan

can you get motorcycle tires? i need a set for my CBR1000.

We don't do motorcycle tires unfortunately.

Don,

You guys are located in Houston correct? Do you guys repair/refinish wheels? I'm getting a set of wheels this weekend, with tires, but want to use my tires currently on my car.

Can you swap the tires, mount, balance, etc.? Where is your shop located?

Thanks,
- Zishan

Sent you a PM.

TireOption said:
Website Disabled, This account has been disabled

Nice.

So, do we have any tire vendors on prime that can get significant deals for us?

So, do we have any tire vendors on prime that can get significant deals for us?
It's pretty darn difficult to find any deals better than the standard web prices at the Tire Rack and Discount Tire Direct (DTD). Every once in a while, DTD has a deal for $50-100 off a set of four tires, as they did a few weeks ago; when you see that, grab it!

It's pretty darn difficult to find any deals better than the standard web prices at the Tire Rack and Discount Tire Direct (DTD). Every once in a while, DTD has a deal for $50-100 off a set of four tires, as they did a few weeks ago; when you see that, grab it!

Perhaps before you make a comment presuming to know that Don can't beat DTD or Tirerack, you should at least see his prices? Your comment above really sounds like a slap in Don's face, even though that may not have been your intention.

Perhaps before you make a comment presuming to know that Don can't beat DTD or Tirerack, you should at least see his prices? Your comment above really sounds like a slap in Don's face, even though that may not have been your intention.

Ummm.. Don/Tire Option appears to be no longer existing?? Did you even read the most recent replies?

Back