• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What happened to my NSX?

Well, the exterior is finished... on to the inside. I will have the car at the Aquasun Motorsports booth at Festivals of Speed in St Pete at the end of the month. If anyone makes it out there, stop on by!
<P>
DSC07598.JPG

<P>
DSC07599.JPG

<P>
DSC07600.JPG

<P>
DSC07603.JPG

<P>
DSC07604.JPG

Yeah, from time to time. I was actually up there at Dave and Buster's last weekend. Do you ever go to any meets?

Pattejam,

Were you at the Xmas gathering in Altamonte? I was trying to pull together an April cruise in Orlando....I'd love to see the car.

David

Last edited:
Glad you painted the lips, made a huge difference in looks. The only thing I'm not feeling is the blacked out headlights/taillights. Overall, good job. :cool:

I like the black out. I am assuming thats a clear coat with black tint. Does it make a difference when driving at night with the headlights like that? I have my sides and rear done, but not the headlights.

I don't love it but kudos to you to having a very unique car.

Good job. This NSX is uniquely, yes i used the unknown word uniquely, greeeeen. interesting...

Car looks great.....I think it would look better in person....You might want to have better pictures taken and repost....Also please paint side mirrors black to finish off the look!!!!:biggrin:

I can't wait to see the final result. I love that color.
I photoshopped a pic pretty close to that for another thread..

can someone be so kind as to PM me the COLOR CODE for this green? everywhere i look its posted as "lambo green" but which exact color code?

please help

Does it glow in the dark?

Back