• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who Makes Stainless Clutch Line

Who makes this? Couldnt find much info on it

clutchlineb32520resized.jpg

If you're brave, you get it from [the name need not be spoken e.g. read between the lines]. My only suggestions is to do COD, even on a $25.00 (generic) or $55.00 (RPS) part.

$200+, freaking rip-off! Install it and tell us how it feels, I'm sure a lot better... I will be doing my clutch very soon, slips a lot nowadays :rolleyes:

If you're brave, you get it from [the name need not be spoken e.g. read between the lines]. My only suggestions is to do COD, even on a $25.00 (generic) or $55.00 (RPS) part.

$200+, freaking rip-off! Install it and tell us how it feels, I'm sure a lot better... I will be doing my clutch very soon, slips a lot nowadays :rolleyes:

I think you maybe getting this part mixed up with the "Clutch Damper Delete" pipe??

I mentioned it in another thread, but I took my old hose into a local shop called Oil Filter Service in Portland Oregon, and they cut the slave end off, brazed an AN fitting onto the plate, supplied a new firewall end piece, and the braided hose all for $34.

If you're in a big city, you might try a local hose shop like I did. The service was excellent, and the price was right!

- Craig

I have them custom made at this time ($200), they replace BOTH the damper and the rubber line with one hose and two custom machined fittings , I am curently investigating a cheaper alternative.

Last edited:
Same thing happened when I bought my brake lines from him. He didn't have it listed. I e-mailed him and he had it.

I just e-mailed him now. We'll see if he has it.

I would doubt anyone keeps its as it has to be custom made, the end that goes into the Slave Cylinder is the problem.

Last edited:
I believe a guy in Sacramento had sold them, I had made some of the parts for him. It looks like the same kit. I have one on my car.

Hi Guys,
I think Joe is correct. That looks like the part Al Terpak just got us for a customer car, made with parts from Joe. Give us a call i am sure we can get some more from Al. Cheers, Shad

Shad, I want this as well as the damper delete when you send me my clutch! :biggrin::biggrin: I want there to be no rubber lines on the hydraulic system if possible.. Thx! -Corey

Shad, I want this as well as the damper delete when you send me my clutch! :biggrin::biggrin: I want there to be no rubber lines on the hydraulic system if possible.. Thx! -Corey

Bingo. It would be nice if someone put a kit together that got rid of as many of the rubber hoses there are during clutch kit..

Bingo. It would be nice if someone put a kit together that got rid of as many of the rubber hoses there are during clutch kit..

Well, that's the only rubber hose, so it's done:):).

Thanks Al!!

Regards,
LarryB

Yeah Al makes this stainless line and I spoke to him at the start of the week and will be placing an order.

I also bought the damper delete hose, but decided to got with the OEM NSX-R "joint assembly" and NSX-R clutch pedal.

Bumping an old thread here, sorry in advance!

I have been racking my brain the last few days trying to figure this out. The previous owner of my car removed the clutch damper, brackets, and lines. The only thing I have left is a hard line at the fire wall (M12x1.0 male thread, I think), and then an OEM slave on the other end, with an SOS adapter (with a 1/8" NPT fitting, I think).

I need a line to connect the two ends together. I have the SOS line, but as you can see below, it does not attach to my car, because it is meant to attach to a line that I do not have.

This is my firewall line with a male M12x1.0 (I think):
1677533204649.png

This is the fitting on my slave:
1677533241085.png

I need a line that has an M12x1.0 female thread on one end, and a 1/8" NPT female on the other. I have looked at custom lines and off the shelf stuff, there is nothing I can find as a single line replacement.

One option could be to buy this line from pole2flag, which would end up looking like this:
1677533302884.png

But I have not gotten confirmation from SOS or Pole2Flag re the thread sizes of any of these items. Also, this seems overly complicated with an extra spot for leaks to form?

Alternatively, I could get this adapter (M12 female - M10 Male) and then just run the SOS line (although, the SOS line is not quite long enough for this):
1677533382301.png
1677533757354.png

Does anyone have any thoughts? Words of encouragement? Confirmation of thread sizes (I have not personally confirmed ANY of the thread sizes shown)? Alternative ideas? Link to off the shelf line that will magically work?

Attachments

• 1677533482189.png
    1677533482189.png
    295.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I think I found my problem. The SOS literature is incorrect.

See line 3. This, to me, states that the 3AN fitting is installed in the adaptor, and i need to connect to the 1/8” NPT. That is backwards. I need to connect to the 3AN fitting. Should be a lot easier to find that line.
1677539128853.jpeg

I spent way too much time trying to figure this out, but I think I have a solution.

I will be using an M12x1.0 female to 3AN Male fitting, found here: https://www.inlinetube.com/products/hlf10

And then a standard off the shelf SS line with female 3AN fittings on each end

And finally SOS's slave fitting

1677595598558.png

Last edited:
Back