• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Yes! I've just bought my Imola!!!

Looking hot!!

Here she is in the showroom awaiting the transport to pick her up next week hopefully!

Showroom2.jpg

Showroom1.jpg

DL4.jpg

Mmmmm just beautiful! Don't forget to change your :wink:

Look! A brand new 02 NSX at an Acura dealership with an 09 TSX in the background.:biggrin:

Nice pics, so what are the details on this Imola in Utah? Looks to be in pristine condition for a 2002 - how did you find this? Mileage, # of owners?

Did I read that correctly that transport will take till August to get you your car? Wow - and I thought I had it bad waiting 6-7 days from the east to west coast! :)

Congrats on new car, looks sharp! We have two resident Imola owners here in the norcal region. (one of them needed a jump start at our last car meet)

rick

Nice pics, so what are the details on this Imola in Utah? Looks to be in pristine condition for a 2002 - how did you find this? Mileage, # of owners?

Did I read that correctly that transport will take till August to get you your car? Wow - and I thought I had it bad waiting 6-7 days from the east to west coast! :)

This car has been for sale here on Prime since last December! I'm really shocked that no one bought it especially as its low mileage - 9,196 and a very rare car:

1 of 8 made between 2002 and 2005
Only one made for its year

It is a 2 owner car but the first owner had it a very short period (dot com bust). All of the original paperwork including the window sticker, etc.

It will take until August as the car will be transported to a port, booked onto a container and ship with another car then its 20 -28 days over to Dubai. Once in Dubai 4 days to clear customs then she's MINE!!! ALL MINE....ahahahahahahaha

Jetpilot

WOW - You sure do move quickly.

Congrats!! Heck there are enough of you guys in Dubai to have your own NSXPO! LOL

She looks really clean :cool:
Do you think they have bombing around driving her on that sunny day with the targa roof off :biggrin:
Sorry, just yanking your chain, you must be dying to get ahold of her.

She looks really clean :cool:
Do you think they have bombing around driving her on that sunny day with the targa roof off :biggrin:
Sorry, just yanking your chain, you must be dying to get ahold of her.

Yes, Craig was bombing around driving her as he had to pick her up. I don't mind though...I trust him :biggrin:

How could Acura stop making these gorgeous works of art:confused:
Your NSX blows away anything in the showroom or the lot in those pictures.

$90k, impractical 2 seater, and lost money on every single one.

Man is it beautiful. Those showroom pics actually made me cry, such a beautiful car in so many ways. There is not a thing in the world that will stop me from buying one...

Congrats!

I remember seeing my first Imola in person at the Ferrari dealer in St. Louis. I couldn't believe how deep the paint was and how much fleck they put in it. Absolutely stunning.

Congrats!

I remember seeing my first Imola in person at the Ferrari dealer in St. Louis. I couldn't believe how deep the paint was and how much fleck they put in it. Absolutely stunning.

Congrats on the GT3 Sean! I saw the photos in the Canadian section....very nice!

The sun was starting to set on Monday night when I took those pictures, my camera is cheap and I am no photographer. This color is unreal in person! We had it out today in the sun. Not a cloud in the sky in the middle of the day. It's even more unreal in the bright sun! Words can't describe it. Only people that have seen it in person know what I'm talking about.

Well thanks Craig for taking such good care of the car! How are the burnouts?...hehe kidding.

Now that I've finally got her home (air shipments kick butt btw) I gave her a wash...

IMG_1458.jpg

Ahhhhhh hahahaha. Kidding. Its USA1's car and I love this look! Cheers buddy and I think we should start an "unofficial Imola Orange Pearl" thread because I searched and couldn't find one!

Well thanks Craig for taking such good care of the car! How are the burnouts?...hehe kidding.

Now that I've finally got her home (air shipments kick butt btw) I gave her a wash...

IMG_1458.jpg

Ahhhhhh hahahaha. Kidding. Its USA1's car and I love this look! Cheers buddy and I think we should start an "unofficial Imola Orange Pearl" thread because I searched and couldn't find one!

wheels, tint , lowering and kit are hot on that CAR.... WISH they had it where you could retro the 02 lights with Minimal changes....

Last edited:

Damn, I thought you were serious that it was airshipped. The neighborhood even looks like the one you showed me last time in Dubai. Actually, it's quite possible. My pilot friend knows someone that shipped a Ferrari from Germany to Taiwan for US$5000. Sea shipping was $2000. Worth the extra $3000 to get it 2 months faster? :biggrin:

Damn, I thought you were serious that it was airshipped. The neighborhood even looks like the one you showed me last time in Dubai. Actually, it's quite possible. My pilot friend knows someone that shipped a Ferrari from Germany to Taiwan for US$5000. Sea shipping was $2000. Worth the extra $3000 to get it 2 months faster? :biggrin:

Don't tempt him! I'm sure with the way things are going, he'll start planning it!

Straight baller status! :biggrin:

Don't tempt him! I'm sure with the way things are going, he'll start planning it!

Straight baller status! :biggrin:

Haha, I wish I still had the pics of my friend sitting in the Ferrari while it was in his 747's cargo hold.

I'm sure that would push him over the edge!

Back