• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drumroll: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX is here|

Re: |Drumroll: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX is here|

Nice Mods!!! Really like your new wheels on the white car, looking GREAT!

Very nice!!! I'm not a big fan of black wheels as they conceal the appearance of the wheel but overall your setup is very nicely done. Those red seats really compliment the white body just right. And I love the white out of the side marker lights! Keep it up!!!

Loving the contrast of the seats and wheels... wow

OMG! Incredible! What a huge difference with the matching seats. :)

Yes I have to agree with you - the red seats REALLY MAKE the car here! :biggrin:

rjp: thanks for the NSX-R parts, they blend in nicely in the interior :)

A few closeups:

nsxrssk.jpg

pedals.jpg

seats3.jpg

UPDATE: My virtually new matte black Volk GTV's are up for sale in CLASSIFIED Section listed here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113124

Looking to get some white Pro-Drives down the road once these sell.... :)

rk

Hey Rick, why dont you take the rims down to the body shop and getthem to colour match your rims to the car? Just a thought since you already own them.

Hey I am coming down to LA at Christmas... my turn to ask you if there are any interesting places to visit!

Take care.

Shawn

Hey Rick, why dont you take the rims down to the body shop and getthem to colour match your rims to the car? Just a thought since you already own them.

Hey I am coming down to LA at Christmas... my turn to ask you if there are any interesting places to visit!

Take care.

Shawn

Shawn, good idea but I don't like white wheels with a chrome lip - looks really funky.....

These Volk GTV's are for sale in CLASSIFIED SECTION! :)

I'm looking at BBS LM's and White ProDrives right now but can't decide on the wheel of choice yet! Definitely want a different look :)

rk

VERY nice! Stay off the Type R wing band wagon!!! :biggrin:

I love how the back end of the NSX looks! I wouldnt change it for nothing...well maybe some LED lights but thats it :cool:

but it looks so sexy, how could you resist? :tongue:

No worries, I never was the type to "conform" and I told myself no NSX-R for me. Just like my m3, I ended up chosing parts from ACS, Hamann, and Rieger mixing it up....:wink:

Eric B: I love butt shots and actually created a thread on s2ki all about the big butts...check it out here:

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=546632

Snapshots:
buttshots.jpg

kissing.jpg

sidecomparo.jpg

Last edited:

I was doing my taxes for 2008 and found some interesting NSX pertinent info! :biggrin:

Here's an update on my ownership:

Took Delivery: 4/4/2008

Insurance 1 year: $787.66

Money spent on mods: $8650.00

Mileage put on so far: 2887 miles

Smiles eat time I drive it: PRICELESS :biggrin:

So I'm slowly creeping up on 1 year of ownership and no regrets at all!

rk

hummm... if you trully enjoy it, then you'll say that every year for many years to come :wink:

I was doing my taxes for 2008 and found some interesting NSX pertinent info! :biggrin:

Here's an update on my ownership:

Took Delivery: 4/4/2008

Insurance 1 year: $787.66

Money spent on mods: $8650.00

Mileage put on so far: 2887 miles

Smiles eat time I drive it: PRICELESS :biggrin:

So I'm slowly creeping up on 1 year of ownership and no regrets at all!

rk

does this mean you are getting a writeoff of some sort?

Not sure if you mentioned it in this thread but what is the new wheel setup going to be?

Not sure if you mentioned it in this thread but what is the new wheel setup going to be?

Rick's searching for an 18/19 BBS LM setup I beleive in a dark gray/gunmetal with polished lips and red lugs

Rick's searching for an 18/19 BBS LM setup I beleive in a dark gray/gunmetal with polished lips and red lugs

YES SIR! If anyone is selling a 18/19" combo for BBS LM's please let me know!

Already have the red lugs ready to roll :biggrin:

Almost 1 year of ownership and this is most likely the FINAL exterior for this car with a few NSX-R parts. I'm still on the fence about the NSX-R hood as no one so far can guarantee me a perfect fitment.

I'm only looking for one more exterior cosmetic change and that is a set of 18/19" BBS LM's but so far no luck on a set of rear 19's sadly :( Anyone who has a set for sale PLEASE PM ME!

Anyways this is what the car looks like now, no more changes for a while:

IMG_1703.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

Very very nice. I think you should keep those wheels:wink:

Very very nice. I think you should keep those wheels:wink:

thanks I'm trying to locate/source a set of 18/19" BBS LM's for a new look. The GTV's are listed in the FS section but if they don't sell, I'll just keep them for a spare set of rims ~ just gotta find space! :tongue:

thanks
rick

Lookin good Rick.

Are you not running any rear emblem at all? On my car, I switched from the 05 @ emblem and did the same and went without any rear for a while, then did the red NSX-R H emblem. Now I'm back to the oem 05 @. haha always gotta change it up.

Any thought in possibly painting the front seals on your painted marker lights? They seem to stick out a bit and if you scuff them enough and use bulldog adhesion promoter and maybe a little flex i think it'd look real good in hiding the front corners...

Lookin good Rick.

Are you not running any rear emblem at all? On my car, I switched from the 05 @ emblem and did the same and went without any rear for a while, then did the red NSX-R H emblem. Now I'm back to the oem 05 @. haha always gotta change it up.

Any thought in possibly painting the front seals on your painted marker lights? They seem to stick out a bit and if you scuff them enough and use bulldog adhesion promoter and maybe a little flex i think it'd look real good in hiding the front corners...

thanks for the suggestions but to be honest, I really like the black rubber seals around the markers. Our hood edge where it meets the bumper has a black line too and I enjoy the contrast all around.

Never was of any "badging" and like to run a clean look on all my cars. I removed my "S4" badge on my s4 the day I bought it and my dad scolded me for removing what I paid for...haha - oh wells :)

I have the front red honda emblem because of the 2 holes and also how it ties into my red seats. Otherwise it would not be there either.

rk

Back