• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drumroll: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX is here|

Re: |Drumroll: My 2004 White/Onyx NSX is here|

Very hot, the only things I'd add are a real set of NSX-R floormats and a CF front lip. Oh and tons of little carbon fiber goodies:biggrin:

Very hot, the only things I'd add are a real set of NSX-R floormats and a CF front lip. Oh and tons of little carbon fiber goodies:biggrin:

thanks bud!

Questions: Do you have a picture of a "real" set of NSX-R floormats? What is the difference between that and mine? I have no clue....haha

Working on tons of CF / polished goodies for the engine bay along with some billet parts next.....

rk

Last edited:

thanks bud!

Questions: Do you have a picture of a "real" set of NSX-R floormats? What is the difference between that and mine? I have no clue....haha

Working on tons of CF / polished goodies for the engine bay along with some billet parts next.....

rk

Im at work but I think I do at home, try the search here as there should be a few. The Honda Tuning Magazine shoot had a couple of good interior shot's showing the mats. I bought them from Vance awhile back.

Im at work but I think I do at home, try the search here as there should be a few. The Honda Tuning Magazine shoot had a couple of good interior shot's showing the mats. I bought them from Vance awhile back.

Found the pics, they look pretty cool :)

Just a few more snapshots from another shoot with my s2000 B4 I put on the NSX-R spoiler

BEFORE:
IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1609.jpg

AFTER:
IMG_1717.jpg

NSX R spoiler was a great addition. Downforce?

I thing he got it from JOHNNY (HSC) prime member.:smile:

Last edited:

NSX R spoiler was a great addition. Downforce?

Nothing against DF but I wanted to give HSC a chance since their NSX-R spoiler was just as nice and half the price. Fitment is near perfect too and good thing I opted for the smoked CF version.

I love it and looks great :)

rk

Looks nice, what size? More pics please of the whole car

looks waaaaaaaaaaaay better then the played to death Volks that u had before!!!!!!!

Sneak peek from this past weekend's festivities....

This is an 18/18 setup - what do you guys think? :)

Does the rear look too small as I was thinking about doing a 19x10" rear stagger with the current 18" fronts....

My co-pilot "hanging" around:
IMG_1733.jpg

A bit further back:
IMG_1755.jpg

Wheel profile shot:
IMG_1729.jpg

Last edited:

Rick, you have done the almost impossible .... wow ... it is perfect ....

Oscar

Love it! Are you putting any MILES on this car, or just MODS? :cool:

hmmm....good question. Sure would be a shame to go through all the trouble just to have it sitting pretty in the garage.

Quite frankly the car sits in the garage most of the time since it's riding season here in cali so been taking my new Busa' out quite often. White cars get dirty so fast.....probably drive it once a month :)

Love the car - might take it on a road trip soon!

thanks guys, I love this car more than any other I've ever owned and it's making me a very happy owner!

rk

A W E S O M E! Need more pics, PLEASE! :cool:

I took her for a 150 mile drive with my g/f last weekend along Skyline Blvd and then Hwy1 to Santa Cruz - it was fun just to share the road with a lot of bikers as we stopped at Alice Restaurant near the 4 corners. It was funny because the next day I read on the BARF forums that some lady said she saw a white Lambo around 11:30 am lunchtime. We were there around that time eating and I know there was NO white lambo so she must be talking about my NSX ~ too funny! hahaha

here's a few more pics, same BBS LM's but added some DRL's. I'm still looking for the 19" rear fitment LM's.....

LEDdayshot.jpg

LEDnightshot.jpg

LEDfullcar.jpg

Gorgeous!

Gorgeous!

thanks guys ~ only one major problem! :tongue:

I have nothing left to do to the car in terms of mods and the miles are not adding up so it just sits looking pretty in my garage under the red satin car cover!

After 6 months still no luck on finding those 19x10" rear LM's. Every dealer says "yea no problem we can get it" only to find out oops "sorry they are not available, can we sell you x_brand wheel instead?" :confused::confused:

DAMn the saga continues.....:redface:

Rick, your car is beautiful. I hope to be joining the club soon.

Back