• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fall photoshoot of my nsx and my daily

I got called into work on my day off, and had an hour to kill before going, so I snapped some pictures. I figured I might as well throw in a few shots with my "drift beater" as well haha.. I was rushing and didn't bring a tripod, so some of the shots came out underexposed or slightly out of focus, but either way enjoy.

IMG_3409r.jpg

IMG_3411r-1.jpg

IMG_3417r.jpg

IMG_3425r.jpg

IMG_3433r.jpg

IMG_3423r.jpg

IMG_3434r.jpg

IMG_3439r.jpg

IMG_3444r.jpg

IMG_3451r.jpg

IMG_3448r.jpg

Last edited:
Nice photos, and nice looking house too! Love the fall leaves on the ground for that added touch of coolness.

I like your choices in cars. I had an IS300 as well. Great DD and not very expensive to run and mod. I sold it this spring for an M3...another popular choice with NSXers for a DD.

haha you nuts, how many sets of wheels has that IS300 seen?

Love the nsx man. Needs an 02 rear then you set! :biggrin:

Including the stock wheels, this is my 5th set of wheels in a year... haha. I'm trying to sell one set at the moment, so that I just have stock wheels for winter, track wheels, and these black ones for daily cruising.

As for the 02 rear, we'll see about that, I'm leaning more to a diffuser.

Nice photos, and nice looking house too! Love the fall leaves on the ground for that added touch of coolness.

I like your choices in cars. I had an IS300 as well. Great DD and not very expensive to run and mod. I sold it this spring for an M3...another popular choice with NSXers for a DD.

Yeah, I tought about an e36 for a daily before I picked up the IS, but I definitely can't afford to mod or do upkeep on an m3... Plus I've always loved these cars, and when I found a red 5spd one I knew I had to jump on it.

I really love the front emblem on the NSX. Really gives the car a clean feel from the front. White is so hot, nice work as always!!

Thanks, I actually got talked into the white emblem by one of the guys over at SOS, I was going to pick up red ones, but I'm really happy he changed my mind.

great pics! I still really like those rims. We missed you yesterday...

Yeah, I got up to go to the meet, and as I was getting ready to walk out the door, I got a call saying I was needed at work... There's always next time.

IMO keep the oem looks. Colour looks great. If it was me interior mods would be next. The rest is perfect already. :smile:

Including the stock wheels, this is my 5th set of wheels in a year... haha. I'm trying to sell one set at the moment, so that I just have stock wheels for winter, track wheels, and these black ones for daily cruising.

As for the 02 rear, we'll see about that, I'm leaning more to a diffuser.

Yeah, I tought about an e36 for a daily before I picked up the IS, but I definitely can't afford to mod or do upkeep on an m3... Plus I've always loved these cars, and when I found a red 5spd one I knew I had to jump on it.

Thanks, I actually got talked into the white emblem by one of the guys over at SOS, I was going to pick up red ones, but I'm really happy he changed my mind.

Yeah, I got up to go to the meet, and as I was getting ready to walk out the door, I got a call saying I was needed at work... There's always next time.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not do the 02 rear....that rear end looks SO much better!!!

its funny cause if you look at the newer cars they all have the same look as that did in 91 :)

the 02 has now become the dated looking one

sweet ride

The bLodisign diffuser is always a good choice...(alright that was just shameless:redface:)

Anyways, nice pics and a coupe awesome rides to have to choose from everyday!

That's nice, but I'm looking for one more like the Taitec one.

IMO keep the oem looks. Colour looks great. If it was me interior mods would be next. The rest is perfect already. :smile:

The car will not stay oem looking for long... GT-wing, diffuser, and new wheels will be coming in the next year.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not do the 02 rear....that rear end looks SO much better!!!

its funny cause if you look at the newer cars they all have the same look as that did in 91 :)

the 02 has now become the dated looking one

sweet ride

I'm not a huge fan of the 02 rear, but if I don't go for the diffuser I'll end up grabbing that or the signiture spats.

I think all the NSX needs is some better looking exhaust tips. The IS is sick.

That's a Route KS titanium exhaust, no need for new exhaust tips.

Beautiful car with my favorite wheels!!

Are those chrome center caps, or just the black ones with shiny reflections?

They are chrome background bbs caps.

great pics! what camera and lens are you using?

I shot these with a canon 30d, with canon 28-135mm and 10-22mm lenses.

Are your LM's the same size front and rear? It looks a little off.

Nice pics though

Dam ill I didnt know you were on this board too! Are you gonna make the NSX hella flush too? :cool:

Sorry, somehow missed your response... New wheels will be coming, and they will be flush, but I'm hoping to go with a flush and big tire setup on this car.

Are your LM's the same size front and rear? It looks a little off.

Nice pics though

Yeah, 18's all around... The wheels were left over from my s2000, but they will be replaced eventually.

Great shots of both cars! My bro had a yellow IS300 a while bak and he automatically got the nickname "taxi"....haha

I'm really studying your nsx / BBS wheel combo for obvious reasons trying to see if that 18" front / 18" rear is what I want to do.

rick

Nice rides and house man! The car before my NSX was a charcoal gray IS300... But I managed to wrap it around a minivan sooo yea.....

You should get wider tires in the rear on your IS300... other than that, everything looks good :)

Because you can see that the rear rim is sticking out and the tires are stretched across the rim... not only doesn't it look good, but there's no rubber there to protect the rim from damage. (pot holes etc) Not trying to hate... the house and NSX are amazing man... great work.

What size tires are you running?

IMG_3451r.jpg

Last edited:
Back