• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Female drama..... what does prime think?

ok forum, here are the basics:

- gf A (Jane), bro A (John) and bro B (Joe) all live in a 2br apartment
- Jane (college student) occupies 1/2 of bro A's room, half of the living room with her major/hobby specific equipment, does not pay rent, but cooks/cleans the bathroom/apt to help out

- gf B (Jill) visits/sleeps over moderately and also cooks for everyone
- Jill occupies half of bro B's room only (closet/drawers), but is not officially 'living in' the apt

- all 4 individuals get along during the first 6 months
- then Jill tells Jane that she is 'confused' about relationship with Joe
- Jane tells Jill that she won't tell anyone, so Jill talks about most recent events with ex-bf (ex-bf wants Jill back and tries to hang out with Jill, but Jill is resistant, ef bf managed to be present at apt where Jill was staying at) & issues w Joe

- eventually, Jill breaks up with Joe
- Jill removes all her clothes and belongings from the apt
- Joe cries for weeks while couple A try to cheer him up

- a few days after break up, Jane tells John that she knows things related to couple B's break up
- John tells Jane that she should tell Joe because he deserves to know the truth, but Jane hesitant
- on one occassion, Joe is crying in the kitchen, John hugs him, and Jane decides to tell him the truth (Jill, who broke up with ex bf of 3+ years, is confused about current relationship with Joe and needed time to think about things)

Jane decided to finally tell Joe because:
- if Joe got over the break up quickly or did not seem to care about it, then she would not have said anything
- Joe happens to be John's younger brother. if he was any other person, then she would not have told at all.
- she cannot bare to see him cry over and over without letting him know the full truth
- she said 'he seemed really hurt and bothered by what happened. what kind of a cold hearted person would i be if
i just let him cry without at least telling him the full truth behind the breakup?'

- eventually Joe and Jill worked their issues out and are together again
- HOWEVER, Jane and Jill have not spoken to each other ever since couple B reunited
- Jill feels like she deserves an apology from Jane for revealing a secret to Joe, who thinks that secret is harmless, because Jane told Jill she will not tell anybody???

- Joe feels that finding out the truth did not change anything, thought the truth was harmless, and eventually had Jill tell him everything, she did not hide it from him when confronted

so here are the questions:
- who should apologize?
- does Jill deserve an apology from Jane?
- was Jane wrong for telling the Joe the truth about the break up?

Last edited:
No apology necessary.
Jill needs to get over herself.
Jane was looking out for her Boyfriends little brother.
Thats what families should do.

No apology necessary.
Jill needs to get over herself.
Jane was looking out for her Boyfriends little brother.
Thats what families should do.

Truth right there. Jill is a bitch. Throw acid at her face.

Ditto. Too many names starting with "J". I got lost after 5-6 bullet points.

+1 Why did you make it so hard to read with 4 J names? :confused:

If I'm not banging both Jill and Jane, then who the hell cares. :biggrin:

I'll tell you one thing I have learned and that is NEVER, EVER say anything bad about your girlfriend to friends or family. Because if you get back together they will always use it against you.

+1 Why did you make it so hard to read with 4 J names? :confused:

He is testing everyones reading comprehension. :)

I'll tell you one thing I have learned and that is NEVER, EVER say anything bad about your girlfriend to friends or family. Because if you get back together they will always use it against you.

Thats good advice...

Last edited:
I honestly think everyone needs to just get over the drama, sit down like adults, and figure out who is living there and who isn't, and split your rent out accordingly.

ok forum, here are the basics:

- gf A (Jane), bro A (John) and bro B (Joe) all live in a 2br apartment
- Jane (college student) occupies 1/2 of bro A's room, half of the living room with her major/hobby specific equipment, does not pay rent, but cooks/cleans the bathroom/apt to help out

- gf B (Jill) visits/sleeps over moderately and also cooks for everyone
- Jill occupies half of bro B's room only (closet/drawers), but is not officially 'living in' the apt

- all 4 individuals get along during the first 6 months
- then Jill tells Jane that she is 'confused' about relationship with Joe
- Jane tells Jill that she won't tell anyone, so Jill talks about most recent events with ex-bf (ex-bf wants Jill back and tries to hang out with Jill, but Jill is resistant, ef bf managed to be present at apt where Jill was staying at) & issues w Joe

- eventually, Jill breaks up with Joe
- Jill removes all her clothes and belongings from the apt
- Joe cries for weeks while couple A try to cheer him up

- a few days after break up, Jane tells John that she knows things related to couple B's break up
- John tells Jane that she should tell Joe because he deserves to know the truth, but Jane hesitant
- on one occassion, Joe is crying in the kitchen, John hugs him, and Jane decides to tell him the truth (Jill, who broke up with ex bf of 3+ years, is confused about current relationship with Joe and needed time to think about things)

Jane decided to finally tell Joe because:
- if Joe got over the break up quickly or did not seem to care about it, then she would not have said anything
- Joe happens to be John's younger brother. if he was any other person, then she would not have told at all.
- she cannot bare to see him cry over and over without letting him know the full truth
- she said 'he seemed really hurt and bothered by what happened. what kind of a cold hearted person would i be if
i just let him cry without at least telling him the full truth behind the breakup?'

- eventually Joe and Jill worked their issues out and are together again
- HOWEVER, Jane and Jill have not spoken to each other ever since couple B reunited
- Jill feels like she deserves an apology from Jane for revealing a secret to Joe, who thinks that secret is harmless, because Jane told Jill she will not tell anybody???

- Joe feels that finding out the truth did not change anything, thought the truth was harmless, and eventually had Jill tell him everything, she did not hide it from him when confronted

so here are the questions:
- who should apologize?
- does Jill deserve an apology from Jane?
- was Jane wrong for telling the Joe the truth about the break up?

You need to move out. Now.

- Jill removes all her clothes and

...it had potential. :frown:

If I'm not banging both Jill and Jane, then who the hell cares. :biggrin:

LMAO!!!

Seriously though, telling someone "how you honestly feel" is a bad idea 99.98% of the time. People don't want to hear the truth, they want you to tell them what they want to hear.

That being said, No apology, J bitch should have been straight with J dude in regards to needing time to get her head on straight and told J dude about Ex dude. She deserves to be push down some stairs.

Honest J girl should buy herself a beer and forget all of this bull.

Dumped J dude should now get "confused" about how he feels about her and donate her clothes to charity.

You need to move out. Now.

/thread

Allow me to break it down for you:

There should be 2 sets of balls in this apartment, and instead there are 4 Vaginas.

You got one dude with a freeloading girlfriend, and another crying for a week when his GF left him.

Now, two of these vaginas are concerned about the other two vaginas being in a fight and they have contacted you, who is contacting prime, so you can determine who should apologize to who.

Who gives a shit. It's done. You want to find fault? They are both at fault.

Man up and you say to both girls "You start talking right now, and if I hear another word about this out of either of you, you are both out".

This is why his girlfriend left him in the first place. Because he is missing his balls.

How can you say who is at fault with two women involved. Obviously both women are inherently at fault because they are women, Joe is at fault for acting like a women and John is at fault for telling a womanly tale of betrayal like only a woman can.
All my years of Story Problems paid off and I answered correctly. Do I advance to round 2?

Joe needs to grow a pair and tell Jill to hit the road now before she pulls stupid crap again. Jill does not have the only kitty in town.

Oh yeah and don't live with other people even if you have to rent a shitty apartment in the ghetto.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have followed all of that even if I lived there. I would have just turned the TV up loud enough to hear it over the shouting.

Next door neighbor: "What's going on over there?"
Me: "Hell, I don't know. You see Storage Wars?"

Back