• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Female drama..... what does prime think?

But if Jane left the apartment on a train travelling at 8 miles per hour, and John goes chasing after her in a car travelling at 12 miles per hour, how long would Jane go before John catches up with her, especially if Joe has 9 apples, but gives Jill 3 apples, and gives 2 more apples to Jill, cousin's sister's brother's step son, how many apples does he have left and what is their relationship? Solve for X.

BJs do not count as rent.

They do if you pay for them! :smile:

YEAHHHHHH.jpg

I gave up reading too and went straight to the lolling comments.

Posted from my iPhone

tell jill and jane a GF swap for the night will fix everything

and they need to swap every week to keep things spicy

then during a swap adventure place camera in closet and film

be happy knowing you have some freaks on your hands and dont let them go.

But if Jane left the apartment on a train travelling at 8 miles per hour, and John goes chasing after her in a car travelling at 12 miles per hour, how long would Jane go before John catches up with her, especially if Joe has 9 apples, but gives Jill 3 apples, and gives 2 more apples to Jill, cousin's sister's brother's step son, how many apples does he have left and what is their relationship? Solve for X.

Easy...

You get total impulse by integrating thrust over time. For a simple thrust profile it is simple; just draw the trapezoid that has the thrust profile outlined above, and then cut it into a rectangle and triangle, then solve by trivial geometry. The result should be in pound-force-seconds or newton-seconds (or poundal-seconds or dyne-seconds if you really want to be abstruse). Real world total impulse is generally calculated from accelerometer data and/or pressure traces.

Oh wait...crap...which one was rocket powered, the train or the car? Because that will change up everything. :confused:

X = Got kicked to the curb<sup>2</sup>

Jane is a lived in GF of John in other cultures she is practically Joe's Sister in law.

Jane dont owe an apology for telling the truth, since Jill already left.

Jill is a cheating bitch.

Honestly Joe needs to man up. Girls comes and goes. eventually another one will come along just like a bus.

You lost me at the Title: "Female drama...", but won me in curiousity. I knew prime members would turn this into a joke :cool:

Personally, I think both girls should just kiss and make out (up).

I laughed when the OP had to qualify that the "Bro's" in this story were actually brothers...

I think Jill and Jane need to wrestle this out while covered in oil. The match should be filmed and posted to this thread.

Joe is not allowed to watch the wrestling match, or the video of the wrestling match.

Joe should go to his (Jill's) room and sob quietly over the loss of his manhood.

just kidding.

but serious.

Joe sympathy f@#ks Jane, shoots Jill, everyone is happy except John who has grown a vagina. Video of said vagina is posted on YouTube, 500K views later John makes $$$, now everyone is really happy and has their own place.

Problem solved.

Last edited:
Is this one of those threads where the OP posts something looking for validation of his already arrived upon opinion, but then everyone in the thread posts something completely different, making the OP feel foolish and never posting again?

My guess: NSXRguy = Joe :biggrin:

Last edited:
Lots of Machismo coming out on this thread. :rolleyes:

I guess thats what happens when you "Ask Prime" matters of the heart.

Easy...

You get total impulse by integrating thrust over time. For a simple thrust profile it is simple; just draw the trapezoid that has the thrust profile outlined above, and then cut it into a rectangle and triangle, then solve by trivial geometry. The result should be in pound-force-seconds or newton-seconds (or poundal-seconds or dyne-seconds if you really want to be abstruse). Real world total impulse is generally calculated from accelerometer data and/or pressure traces.

Oh wait...crap...which one was rocket powered, the train or the car? Because that will change up everything. :confused:

Oh man! And you were so close! You forgot to convert the bi-modal vectors from newtons to slugs, while cross referencing on a non-euclidean plane the z-axis integral using the parralax axiom for sub-sinusoidal algorithms.

I'll give you partial credit.

I would have also accepted: Jill is a b*tch.

Oh man! And you were so close! You forgot to convert the bi-modal vectors from newtons to slugs, while cross referencing on a non-euclidean plane the z-axis integral using the parralax axiom for sub-sinusoidal algorithms.

I'll give you partial credit.

I would have also accepted: Jill is a b*tch.

What is...a NERD.

I'll take people who say super duper smart things for $800 Alex.

*crosses fingers and hopes for daily double*

Back