• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fujitsubo Super Ti Exhaust

eb14693f9f33846cc59c619445031b64.jpg

Look what arrived after a week in custom🥲. Was a little worried about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. No sexy pictures yet. I have been geeking out from these videos to get the full experience from the purchase. Cool vides showing how these were made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Gpyx3hh5w&t=717s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjHsiOQb8T8

I opened to box to just make sure there are no dents or damages. Japanese packaging is top notch. Those JDM airbags are amazing. Comes with decals, manual, and warranty certificate.

That's a terrible choice. You should sell it to me immediately!
My wallet says its a terrible choice. :)

Thanks guys. Just a matter of pulling the trigger. Long wait since I posted here 7 years ago.

Depending on the yen to usd and the shipping cost of that day (fluctuate everyday), total damage to me was about $2900+$300shipping + $100 custom fee.

Hey Pablo, I sold my GTWL few years ago. I did not realized it drones until few years ago :), seriously getting old. This replace my current HKS.

edits: I check Neugun site again and the price went up over $350 and shipping is $150 more at the time I am typing this. I am not sure why the raise but when I asked fujitsubo, they only had three in stock a month ago. And when I order mine, they said mine was the last one. Maybe the new stocks got a price increase, and Neugun got a little more inquires?

Last edited:
Hey Pablo, I sold my GTWL few years ago. I did not realized it drones until few years ago :), seriously getting old. This replace my current HKS.

Tony, last I heard your car was at NSXPO 2015 in Palm Springs! You were RIPPIN' on that AutoX course. Time sure does fly bro! We are all getting old lol.

Nice!!! I've been watching the pricing for this for awhile and it seems both RHDJapan and Nengun change prices often. Shipping has been pretty high, but it seems like $3400 is the current "good" price for these. Still trying to decide if I want to bite the bullet...some updated sound clips would be great to see!

Few pictures of the exhaust and my car :)

Surprisingly, the exhaust only weights 20 lbs 7.5 oz, which is less than 23 lbs advertised. This is the second lightest exhaust I have had with lightest being the Taitec GTLW at 18.3 lb.

Installation was pretty easy, some PB blaster and the bolts and nuts comes right off. At first, I thought the fitting was not on point, but after inserting the bolt and wiggle it around, fits like a glove. (I guess that's what those exhaust springs are for....)

I am happy that Fujitsubo provide two gaskets. The gaskets I had were blown and now I don't have any exhaust leaking "hiss" sound.

Exhaust Sound: From inside, it was a little quieter than the HKS. The sound is smoother and refine over all. The NSX sound signature is still there. I am convinced that most any exhaust for the NSX will have very similar sound signature. I think equal length headers will change the sound a bit, which I plan to do in the future and remove my comptech. I have not record a video yet from the outside, but it make this "Ting ting ....... ting............ ting" sound like a triangle percussion instrument.

Last edited:
Nice! That level of sound absorption material in an SS muffler would probably be closer to 30 lbs! My ARC Ti is about 12-14lbs IIRC but it's way louder (won't pass Laguna Seca). Jeff has had his Fuji Ti and it's still quiet after many years and still passes Laguna. I need this exhaust!

Looks amazing- I remember the feeling. :D

If I don't like my Prospeed, I'm getting another one of these. I love that the factory will still make this elite-level muffler for our 30-year old car.

Don't know where to share this but I recently replaced my Advance TI straight pipe with a set of SARDS cats. Surprisingly not too heavy. 200 cells. Great craftsmanship. Sound is mostly the same but smoother tone. My butt dyno says more torque in the lower RPM, and I can feel power lost in the higher RPM.

Sards 1.jpgSards 2.jpgSards 3.jpgSards 4.jpgSards 5.jpgSards 6.jpgSards 7.jpg

Back