• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fujitsubo Super Ti Exhaust

Nice looking piece & glad it arrived in mint condition. Is the actual weight 10.8 kg / 23.8 lbs. as on the website? Must be a lot of packing to be this weight especially for a Ti exhaust.

I bought it lightly used off Honcho. Do they gain weight over time somehow, or is that just the owner? [emoji3]

Seriously though it has blued with use and I have noticed it stopped doing the 'bell ring' sound when cooling down. That was only for the first thousand miles or so.

I just weighed mine. It is 20.0 pounds on my digital scale. But in comparing it to stock I'd technically need to throw in the weight of the SOS adaptors when they show up tomorrow as well, since my car is a '97.

Hopefully I'll get some time to install it this weekend, and then try to figure out how to get some good sound clips.
The wife has an entirely different list of to-do's for me, but since it's staying on the dining room table until it goes on the car, maybe that will motivate her to see things my way!

Last edited:
I bought it lightly used off Honcho. Do they gain weight over time somehow, or is that just the owner? [emoji3]
haha all owners gain weight over time unfortunately, after a while they will lose some of the packing so may become slightly lighter

Seriously though it has blued with use and I have noticed it stopped doing the 'bell ring' sound when cooling down. That was only for the first thousand miles or so.

So happy to see/hear it being put to good use. :)

I just weighed mine. It is 20.0 pounds on my digital scale. But in comparing it to stock I'd technically need to throw in the weight of the SOS adaptors when they show up tomorrow as well, since my car is a '97.

Hopefully I'll get some time to install it this weekend, and then try to figure out how to get some good sound clips.
The wife has an entirely different list of to-do's for me, but since it's staying on the dining room table until it goes on the car, maybe that will motivate her to see things my way!

Would love to hear this locally at one of our next meets!

Norcal :)

Does anyone know if it will sound a lot louder with a TI test pipe? I want the lightweight of the TI test pipe but not the loudness. Just wondering if it will be super loud with Test pipe.

Thanks,

test pipes amp up the volume by at least a factor of 2...

Does anyone know if it will sound a lot louder with a TI test pipe? I want the lightweight of the TI test pipe but not the loudness. Just wondering if it will be super loud with Test pipe.

Thanks,

Hi Mr Hugo, I was asking you about your experience with ti test pipes last year. Since then I found some and I'll post sound clips once I install them on my Super Ti exhaust.

Thanks,
I hate to be that guy and I know you didn't ask so pardon my intrusion but if i'm following you on a group drive I will likely kick you in the nuts for making my eyes burn and water :p

They also have a nasty habit of yellowing your white bumper

I hate to be that guy and I know you didn't ask so pardon my intrusion but if i'm following you on a group drive I will likely kick you in the nuts for making my eyes burn and water :p

They also have a nasty habit of yellowing your white bumper

Haha, Regan, I will get a Cat for you, instead of a dog. Ok, need to source for a HFC now. would be nice if it is lightweight lol

Haha, Regan, I will get a Cat for you, instead of a dog. Ok, need to source for a HFC now. would be nice if it is lightweight lol

Hugo did you end up getting the Super Ti? Just curious- I miss my old exhaust and want to hear it!

Hugo did you end up getting the Super Ti? Just curious- I miss my old exhaust and want to hear it!

I just pulled the trigger. Awaiting for the arrival of the holy exhaust I have always wanted.... I cannot wait, and I will report back.

I just pulled the trigger. Awaiting for the arrival of the holy exhaust I have always wanted.... I cannot wait, and I will report back.

There really is no equal. If I don't like my Prospeed, I'm going to get another one too.

Where did you order from? Hirano Tire? They still have the best price.

I got it from Neugun. Price is not far off from Hirano Tire, but I have worked with Les from Neugun before. The killer is the shipping.... I have a feeling shipping will be cheaper once everything is back to normal but why wait:biggrin:

i'm super jealous
I am excited too. I should be able to get it and installed before nsxpo.

Last edited:
Back