• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HugaBuga Regulator TOUR

Hugo,
It was great to meet you and your lady friend (I forget her name again!!), and for taking the time to attend our S&S at Erin Mills Acura.

On behalf, of the NSXCC and it's members I would like to thank you for spending time with us, and for upgrading the windows on a couple of members cars.

Enjoy your trip across the US, and next time you are in Toronto we'll have time for some FUN stuff.

Bram

Last edited:
Denver, Colorado? You could stay in our "guest suite" overnight if you wanted/needed to.

Hugo...

It sounds like you will be passing through Maryland sometime in early September. Is there anyway we could set something up in the Baltimore area? I can remove the regulators prior to your arrival...

-Wade

Hugo...

It sounds like you will be passing through Maryland sometime in early September. Is there anyway we could set something up in the Baltimore area? I can remove the regulators prior to your arrival...

-Wade

I've offered to have Hugo stay at my place and I have plenty of room for several cars, so we can do an install party at my house...

Do you have kits with you or are we out of luck if we haven't purchased one before hand?

Yeah, what he said.
I have a feeling my passenger side regulator is getting ready to give up the ghost because it is starting to clunk going up and down. I have it up down and don't really want to let it down for fear that it will break there.
So, I would probably be willing to drive down to Orlando for this.

hugo,this is new to me,but sounds like a great upgrade.i'm in chapel hill,nc,which is right off I-40 in central nc.will you be passing through here? i would need installation (not mechanical),and have a guest room. thanks,robbie

Hugo, thanks much for making the trip down to Orange County to do my window fixit install, it was nice meeting both of you. I am looking forward to enjoying my fast windows. Have a safe trip across the country and enjoy the ride. Marc :biggrin:

tanks robbiedawg for the invitation, i can be there the 2nd of september,would that be ok for you?

Thank you redrocket & 0260IWN it was nice to meet you

I am still in SouthCalifornia, I am leaving tomorrow to Vegas :)

You can reach me at 415-9393-437

tanks robbiedawg for the invitation, i can be there the 2nd of september,would that be ok for you?

Thank you redrocket & 0260IWN it was nice to meet you

I am still in SouthCalifornia, I am leaving tomorrow to Vegas :)

You can reach me at 415-9393-437

Hey Hugo!

Just wanted to reach out to you. I know we're set for September 4 at my place in Maryland and I wanted to make sure that there was no confusion as to location/dates.

Robbiedawg is south of Maryland, so I wanted to make sure we have our dates/locations right. Would you be going to NC and then coming back up north to Maryland or do I have my dates wrong?

GOTTSPD: dates are correct yes

Frank spano: yes I confirm the 3rd of September

Stevelee: I would love to go to Hawaii yes, I ll let you know if I can make it, that would be around the 30 is that ok?

I am on my way to the GrandCanyon and MonumentValley now, so I might not have Internet access, just call me if you have any doubt

i will reach Arizona on Friday :)

Some of you may have superchargers, others have turbos, but when the light turns green, your windows will kiss my windows grease :wink:

My passenger window was DEAD slow and took about 16-18 seconds to roll up, and my drivers side was essentially dead, getting stuck at THREE points where you would have to pull it up with BOTH hands!!! It had never been lubed.

Thanks to Hugo, BOTH my windows are as good as new and both roll up and down faster than when they were new. I don't think I was this excited when I got my exhaust. Now I just drive around rolling my windows up and down without any shame.

FYI, my drivers side window was so lame that even after fixing it and lubing it to death, it rolled up slowly and popped a lot and I was not convinced it was that much better. But after lubing it some more and working the windows open and closed, the old grease dissolved and now it rolls up from start to finish the same speed as the passenger side. Because of this, I recommend patience and cleaning off the old grease, and be VERY liberal with adding new grease. It took about 15 ups and downs to get it really going.

Hugo and Anna were great company and we even had them over for dinner. I am envious of their trip across America meeting NSX owners and fixing their windows! Good luck and I encourage all NSX owners, both young cars and old, to get this modification done!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

- Tai

Attachments

• IMG_1043_2.jpg
    IMG_1043_2.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1044_2.jpg
    IMG_1044_2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1047_2.jpg
    IMG_1047_2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
it's amazing how satisfying little stuff like properly functioning windows can be

Back