• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New 2004 nsx build

I am taking it out today and do a video shoot. and pics.

will post some pics today on this thread for all guys following this thread.

yeah yeah yeah Mac

I can only work on my cars in my free time.

when my son goes to sleep I run outside and put a few bolts in. then its 10pm and buying batterys for my flash lights will put me in the poor house haha

wtf? what's your drive man? you have gotta have a game plan right? I mean, you've gotta be restoring these to sell right?

How come shawns build get more hits than mine my builds are way more intense ahahah im being a hater right now

to me what is more freaky is that both of your posting styles are eerily similar.To the casual observer...you could be the same guy:eek:

^Even as a new member I noticed that...lol. I think its because you complete your projects so damn fast, you dont give us a chance to reply! Either way, you both do great work!

no problem macninja its all good

trust me docjohn Im not macninja

EAC I will be selling them eventually and I didnt start with a real plan more like a urge to get my hands dirty

I am a simple computer consultant.
with modest pay and a passion for cars,my wife and my son and my new son thats in route via womb to this tax plagued country.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see the photo shoot Shawn. You've really achieved something great here. Makes all us Primers proud to have someone like you working away at restorations - truly an inspiration.

I'm interested to here what you have in store for the 92? Should be another cool idea and hopefully a great outcome. I like others am surprised you don't just keep this car. Especially since you've said it is so much faster than the 92 but I have an idea that the 92 will get faster! :wink:

Sounds like you've got another little one on the way? Congrats Shawn! You are gonna be a busy (busier...) man in 2012 :eek: Cheers, Jay

Well after driving it around all week I have decided to keep the black rims on it. I think now the silver down plays the paint job.

the black makes the Silverstone pop out at you more and brighter

all week I have seen BMW's with black rims, Corvettes with black rims
I dunno is that the style now

what do you guys think.

I still need to do af full interior cleaning dust etc. waiting on rear fender liners and rear tail light gaskets to be 100% done. then bad ass pics and Video coming soon

but the triple digits feel snug and tight, but not compared to my coupe def coupe is for me. taking my daily curves and turns is not the same and I CAN FEEL the difference NSX-T VS the coupe.

2011-12-22_13-04-53_40.jpg

Last edited:
Silver wheels will make the car shine, those black wheels make your car look 10 years older.

My car with oem silver wheels:
attachment.php

Last edited:
see pics like that make me want the silver rims.

I dont know I hate having to decide stuff like this.

Im usually all about darker rims, but I have to admit after seeing Brylek's pic, I think the silver rims look much better on silverstone.

Back