• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The STMPO Messiah Exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.
The STMPO Messiah Exhaust will be one of our final products... True NA2 Test Pipes and Billet Motor Mounts to follow.

Mes·si·ah (m-s)

noun

1. Messiah : One who is anticipated as, regarded as, or professes to be a savior or liberator.

lib·er·ate (lb-rt)

verb

lib·er·at·ed, lib·er·at·ing, lib·er·ates

1. Liberate : To set free, as from oppression, confinement, or foreign control.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The STMPO Messiah advantage:

Stepped exhaust gas from start to finish - high pressure to low pressure

attachment.php

The STMPO Messiah Construction:

316 SS Bends Polished on the inside

attachment.php

SS exhaust mufflers

attachment.php

STMPO Messiah Test Pipe and Exhaust Weight - 21.2 lbs

attachment.php

STMPO Messiah Exhaust Weight - 13 lbs

attachment.php

attachment.php

STMPO Messiah Test Pipe Weight - 8.2 lbs

attachment.php

attachment.php

price is 2 grand plus shipping... call with a 1000.00 deposit.. 1000.00 due at shipping.

Sound Clips Coming....

ETA is 2 weeks from deposit

Upgrades

The Shelter - 400.00

Burns Stainless Upgrade - 400.00

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• exhaust pic 2.jpg
    exhaust pic 2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 4,349
  • exhaust pic 3.jpg
    exhaust pic 3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,730
  • exhaust pic 4.jpg
    exhaust pic 4.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,182
  • exhaust stepping.jpg
    exhaust stepping.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 2,704
  • installed exhaust 1.jpg
    installed exhaust 1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,466
  • installed exhaust 2.jpg
    installed exhaust 2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 191
  • installed exhaust 3.jpg
    installed exhaust 3.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 2,416
  • installed exhaust 4.jpg
    installed exhaust 4.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,404
  • installed exhaust 5.jpg
    installed exhaust 5.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,401
  • messiah burns upgrade 2 copy.jpg
    messiah burns upgrade 2 copy.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 2,153
  • messiah burns upgrade copy.jpg
    messiah burns upgrade copy.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 2,160
  • messiah exhaust all together copy.jpg
    messiah exhaust all together copy.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,110
  • messiah exhaust with pipes copy.jpg
    messiah exhaust with pipes copy.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 151
  • messiah pipes 2 copy.jpg
    messiah pipes 2 copy.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 143
  • messiah pipes copy.jpg
    messiah pipes copy.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,097
  • messiah wieght copy.jpg
    messiah wieght copy.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 2,114
  • na2 cats weight copy.jpg
    na2 cats weight copy.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 2,105
  • polished bend.jpg
    polished bend.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2,171
  • stainless welds.jpg
    stainless welds.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 146
  • stmpo stainless mufflers 1.jpg
    stmpo stainless mufflers 1.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 2,167
Last edited:
What is the shelter??

What is the shelter??

lol...

The Shelter is where you collect the cats.....

attachment.php

attachment.php

A dual metalic high flow cat upgrade.... 400.00 more

Regards

Attachments

• stmpo shelter 21.jpg
    stmpo shelter 21.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 2,283
  • stmpo shelter 20.jpg
    stmpo shelter 20.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 2,280
Burns =
drool3.gif

Any vids?

Hopefully tomorrow... I told a local NA2 we would do a timing tb/wp/service for only 800.00 in labor... and giving him 200.00 credit towards used 00 headers.... making it 600.00 in labor... he brings the parts.

It's amazing how long it took to get an NA2 car on the rack for a few days... like 2 years... I'm not going to miss that.

The NSX Exhaust market has been engineered with Band-Aids and not replacements. We had to acquire everything on the list below and we still don’t have the changes from 95-96 in the pile....

Non-complex changes were made to the OEM set-up... AM manufactures made NA1 and NA2 adapters for both exhaust and header based on two car
models... 8 total combinations before you hit the exhaust... which magnifies the 8 combinations... this labyrinth of combinations cost NSX owners unnecessary money spent... shipping time and hassle.

So for the first time in 2 years.. we were able to have access to...

1) an NA2.. and an NA1

2) 99-newer OEM headers and 99-newer AM headers

3) NA1 OEM headers - NA1 AM headers

4) Exhaust adapter pies

5) Header Adapter Pipes

6) NA1 and NA2 and 00-newer NA2 OEM and Aftermarket exhausts... yes you read that correctly.

Because of past designs... that is what you have to acquire to fix the problem...

This exhaust system name is also it's definition...

Mes•si•ah (m-s)

noun

1. Messiah : One who is anticipated as, regarded as, or professes to be a savior or liberator.

lib•er•ate (lb-rt)

verb

lib•er•at•ed, lib•er•at•ing, lib•er•ates

1. Liberate : To set free, as from oppression, confinement, or foreign control.

Thanks again for bringing the car in Serg.
[/SIZE]

Interested. I am considering a new exhaust. Have been seriously thinking on a FI kit, but cannot justify dropping $$$$$ on a "weekend car". I am between the Angus exhaust, Pride (Bel Canto clone), and possibly this one. Yours looks similiarto the Angus design.. I am searching for the highest pitch (Ferrari/F1 like sound) exhaust. I would like to hear the VID clips. I have a '99..... So, with high flow CATS and Burns muffler option the cost is $2800K? Without cats and Burns $2K? With Burns $2.5K?

Interested. I am considering a new exhaust. Have been seriously thinking on a FI kit, but cannot justify dropping $$$$$ on a "weekend car". I am between the Angus exhaust, Pride (Bel Canto clone), and possibly this one. Yours looks similiarto the Angus design.. I am searching for the highest pitch (Ferrari/F1 like sound) exhaust. I would like to hear the VID clips. I have a '99..... So, with high flow CATS and Burns muffler option the cost is $2800K? Without cats and Burns $2K? With Burns $2.5K?

Honestly... I just want to sell an exhaust... I'll get vids up.. you tell me what you want... i'll shout out the price.

I'm gonna get working on the vids... tell me what you would like.

2.4k for burns would be the original pricing... i'd include the Shelter for that price.

LMK

looks freakin awesome! the weight is amazing!!!

Nice can't wait to hear it

Ross why are those bypass pipes gold? Is that just paint or is there some sort of coating on them?

Ross why are those bypass pipes gold? Is that just paint or is there some sort of coating on them?

From his website "They are then ceramic coated with "Golden Header Paint" that is designed to withstand temperatures above 1200 degrees."

Does anyone else ceramic coat their test pipes for that price?

He’s using it as a reference toward other aftermarket exhaust. Let’s say you buy a GT lightweight which is advertised on SOS website for at 16.1 lbs then add some test pipes on to it, then your at 25+ pounds. Now if you compare that to what Ross is offering then that’s a 5+ pound decrease. There's more information about the weight difference and other added benefits between the two here.

Last edited:
Any updates on the video/sound clip? Looks fantastic, would love to hear this thing. :biggrin:

Looking forward to hearing it. I was hoping it was going to be more in line with the old STMPO pricing policy.:frown:

spoke to Ross, already have mine getting ready. Cats (lol or the "shelter" as he calls it) and the burns mufflers...I can't wait. Will post when i install it and the NA2 headers :cool:

those Burns mufflers just look badass. I'd like to see some installed pics.

Ross,

I just came across this thread. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138074

I didn't realise this.

Reading between the lines in the above thread am i correct in thinking that this exhaust is aimed at sounding like the GT-ONE Ver 6 and Taitec FN-09 and the Pride exhaust?

In other words suming up the previous thread, you get the sound most owners crave or seceretly crave without the restriction of all those random bendy pipes of the GT-ONE's and Taitec's. e.g. the same sound but with more power.

Also i am kinda confused as reading through that thread, does your system include STMPO headers?

I read that it works be the changing diameter of the pipes from headers, mids and rear box. What if we already have aftermarket headers? I have Cantrell, would these work ok with the changing in pipe sizes?

Just noticed, is that a different style of exhaust altogether?

This is the one we choose to make... simple and highest quality... highest user functionality.

We wanted to take it to the next level... but were saving that for our next car platform...

Regards

Ross,

I just came across this thread. http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138074

I didn't realise this.

Reading between the lines in the above thread am i correct in thinking that this exhaust is aimed at sounding like the GT-ONE Ver 6 and Taitec FN-09 and the Pride exhaust?

In other words suming up the previous thread, you get the sound most owners crave or seceretly crave without the restriction of all those random bendy pipes of the GT-ONE's and Taitec's. e.g. the same sound but with more power.

Also i am kinda confused as reading through that thread, does your system include STMPO headers?

I read that it works be the changing diameter of the pipes from headers, mids and rear box. What if we already have aftermarket headers? I have Cantrell, would these work ok with the changing in pipe sizes?

The mufflers mentioned all have by-pass pipes... meaning when pressure increases.. exhaust misses the mufller all together. But the back path of the exhaust is where the drone comes from. We feel we can get the "sound desired" by changing the style of the muffler instead of 'unnecessary piping"

Burns mufflers are fiberglass packed perferated SS cans and flowmaster/magnaflow are "baffled" mufflers.

We were going to make headers but were gonna skip that part and move on.

We are after the dynamic exhaust without the drone.. drone is a "step back of exhaust gasses" that we are trying to limit by our pipe diameter stepping design... seen in the jpeg above.

Dynamic meaning... interchangable mufflers, cats, and also NA1 - NA2... everything ever sold has been the opposite of dynamic.. and an "adapter pipe" profit was recieved by retailers to build "frankensteins" everwhere. NSX owners trying to change today get a head ache.

Our exhaust is designed to work on any NSX with Any header... no matter what!

I'm going to keep how we did that to ourselves.. you just need to submit your car chassis (NA1/NA2) and your Header type (NA1/NA2)

We have a total of 18 " s on each side of the x-pipe... we can make this exhaust work with a quiet or loud muffler of choice.

We like the burns but they are pricey.. our replica muflflers are the exact same style as Burns and were excited to hear the first results.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back