• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's the guilty party that outran the cops?

1.) Someone running does not always mean a car is stolen or that they are drunk or high. Sometimes people just have a straw that breaks the proverbial camel's back and they run because they can, and they just don't give a crap anymore. Simple as that.

2.) An Evo VIII or Evo IX are more than capable vehicles, and can easily outrun MOST police vehicles, on or off road.

3.) Crown Vic with light bar on top goes about 125 mph top speed. Without light bar on top they go around 140 mph. So a car that handles and goes 150 mph plus and has a capable driver stands a good chance against the pursuit cars if they act quickly before they are simply outnumbered.

All of this said by a man with a white NSX with white wheels! :D

Last edited:
Image00003.jpg

So this pic tells me on of two things.....

1) This guy should have had a NSX and maybe he would have gotten away! This proves that NSX>360! :tongue:

OR

2) If that police had a Gallardo the NSX would not have gotten away!

3) Apparently stiletto heels do not impair high speed chases

4) that is one big PR24, I didn't know anyone carried them anymore!....wonder what she does with it! :redface:

OK...first of all that's four things. :tongue:
Second of all, I wouldn't run very hard from that. (No pun intended.)

The Camry V6 as a get-away car is almost correct.

The correct answer is a white 2006 Pontiac GTO with factory exhaust and no badges. Looks generic. Fast as hell. Tough as a Waffle House steak.

Options would include run-flats and a system to drop an out of state tag over over the one mounted normally.

Last edited:
subaru wrx for sure, after a spout of ram raids with the car in the mid 90's in australia, the police force started using them, as the holden's (pontiac in America) couldn't catch them in the streets.

Last edited:
The Camry V6 as a get-away car is almost correct.

The correct answer is a white 2006 Pontiac GTO with factory exhaust and no badges. Looks generic. Fast as hell. Tough as a Waffle House steak.

Options would include run-flats and a system to drop an out of state tag over over the one mounted normally.

Too bad gpw wasn't offered as a color for the goat. Then again if it was people would think that an albino Dorcas beached itself.

Its dumb running from cops but even dumber of the cops putting so much effort in trying to stop and car for speeding. I see it as police put others in harms way

I STILL CAN'T BELEIVE THAT THE OTHER TWO NSXs THAT DID NOT RUN HAVEN'T CHIMED IN. It's not like they are protection someone. I'm sure the cops got the license plate and have already followed up, so to speak.

The chances of 3 NSXs out cruising and don't belong to Prime? Slim.

Is it possible that the case is pending prosecution/litigation and the involved parties/witnesses have been instructed to keep their lips zipped? If so, you guys in the video can PM me and tell me the story. I won't spill your beans. :D

I STILL CAN'T BELEIVE THAT THE OTHER TWO NSXs THAT DID NOT RUN HAVEN'T CHIMED IN. It's not like they are protection someone. I'm sure the cops got the license plate and have already followed up, so to speak.

Yea, I'd say there is a 97% chance all 3 of them are on this board. Where was this video taken? Lol.

Yea, I'd say there is a 97% chance all 3 of them are on this board. Where was this video taken? Lol.

I think your probably right. or atleast used to be. I also bet they wouldn't fess up, I sure as heck wouldn't.

I bet it won't be hard for you primers to find out the location of the chase and then find whose those NSXs belong to. If it is not in California, there are only so many white NSX with white wheels.

And, I have no doubt that someone in here probably already know who they are.

Come on primers, do your magic. Am I bad to hope this thread turns into another NSXNICK thread? lol

I full knowledge of this entire situation and the parties involved. For a small transfer of $15 to my paypal account I will be happy to reveal the information in private.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the NSXCA (Nigerian Sports and Crossfit Corporate Association). If you find this proposal acceptable, I shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively I will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively the mods on all three cars. The complete list of mods will take me thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please respond with urgency,

Fourringpilot

I full knowledge of this entire situation and the parties involved. For a small transfer of $15 to my paypal account I will be happy to reveal the information in private.

The transfer is risk free on both sides. I am an accountant with the NSXCA (Nigerian Sports and Crossfit Corporate Association). If you find this proposal acceptable, I shall require the following documents:

(a) your banker's name, telephone, account and fax numbers.

(b) your private telephone and fax numbers —for confidentiality and easy communication.

(c) your letter-headed paper stamped and signed.

Alternatively I will furnish you with the text of what to type into your letter-headed paper, along with a breakdown explaining, comprehensively the mods on all three cars. The complete list of mods will take me thirty (30) working days to accomplish.

Please respond with urgency,

Fourringpilot

Great. Now, what is your paypal address.

SO TRUE!! Then again I am nearly a 7 year owner and didnt join until 2 years back ...

Either way 3 out of 3 is near impossible.

I bet it won't be hard for you primers to find out the location of the chase and then find whose those NSXs belong to. If it is not in California, there are only so many white NSX with white wheels.

And, I have no doubt that someone in here probably already know who they are.

Come on primers, do your magic. Am I bad to hope this thread turns into another NSXNICK thread? lol

The intersections in the video just doesn't appear to be CA types. Looks more like my business trip to middle America.

My guess is FL. Land is pretty flat and the Sheriff cars are white with green and gold trim.

Last edited:
Is it possible that the case is pending prosecution/litigation and the involved parties/witnesses have been instructed to keep their lips zipped? If so, you guys in the video can PM me and tell me the story. I won't spill your beans. :D

I'm guessing it's for this reason or the people in question don't want the hassle that will come to them if they open their mouth saying they were involved in this. Inbox will probably be full because of all the people with interests on the details. The person who was running would probably be flamed worse than NSXNICK by the forum members here as well. So I don't find it hard that nobody involved is talking about it just to save with the trouble it will bring along.

Only thing I really care about is the reason to cause them to run. I don't see how a speeding and illegal pass would be enough to force someone to run from the police. I wonder if this person had warrents out for his arrest and just ran to avoid prison.

Last edited:
why hasnt anyone suggested a get away vehicle as a

Typhoon or Cyclone these things are fast as shit and can take a beating

gmc-typhoon.jpg

The Syclone that I drove got out of the hole like a bullet from a gun, but it was top end limited at 125mph, you'd get caught in the long stretches.

P

Back