• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Female drama..... what does prime think?

Vote to ban OP. This isn't the Oprah show.

2nd. I ignored this until it had nearly 50 posts. I came in to verify at least 95% of the responses were chastising the OP or cracking jokes. Prime lives on.

I hereby nominate TURBO2GO for funniest post of the month. Where's steveny when you need him? He's always good for a laugh too :).

X = Got kicked to the curb<sup>2</sup>

Jill was too stupid to recognize the intentions of x (ex). Or ex has a deficient long and or short term memory problem when it comes to Jill and her level of drama. However Jill must be on the hot side in order for both joe and the ex to put up with this level of crap.

The real winner here is x as he got to hit it and quit it.

Last edited:
I think we should send a copy of this to a team of sitcom writers and all get rich from it....lol.

Seriously, has anyone ever ever e-v-e-r known many roomate situations to work out long term. Come on, women can't work together much less live together without drama. There was FAIL written all over that from the word GO!:rolleyes:

Unfortunately most guys that get themselves into these situations also don't really want to listen to advice. You can be perfectly respectful of a woman but also not let her rule your life. A lot of guys can't seem to do both.

Back