• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Est Fest 2014 - Oakwood Resort - Grand Bend May 23 - 25 2014

Thanks Sean - hopefully she crushes my left hand so I can still shift.

Thanks Sean - hopefully she crushes my left hand so I can still shift.

Hey Sailor hope we cross bows this weekend, but more important is your situation and we wish you (plural) ALL the best for everything going as planned.

(and, I know you have it planned!)

With only a few days left to go, here's an important reminder for the start of the festivities:

When you check-in at the Oakwood Resort reception, empty your vehicle and head on to the track at The Grand Bend Raceway for our Friday afternoon welcome/reception/track/dinner & social.

To arrive at the track, leave the resort grounds and at the stop sign turn right (south) onto Ontario Street (Hwy 21). Continue for approx. ½ Km to the traffic lights and turn left onto Grand Bend Line (Hwy 81). Continue for approx. 4 Km and the track will be on your left. Make sure you have at least 1/2 tank of gas

The track is ours from 5:30 onward. We will hold a Drivers Meeting at 5:00 pm sharp! Please be present and ready as drivers who miss this track/paddock safety discussion and review of the flags and passing zones will not be permitted on the track. Please refer to the track package that was emailed to you earlier for further information. Remember ... this is meant to be a fun experience!

Wow, just read Papa Don Bio...1991 NSX with 8000 miles and two posts on Prime!

Bram

Right on Bram. Wait til you see this silver specimen. It is fine. Papa Don is a good Buckeye. He made it 3 NSX's in Findlay, OHIO. (pop. 40 K humans) Papa Don had a blast at NSXPO 2013 Raleigh, NC. Then he went to VIR and now he is spoiled. :wink:

Post pictures you lazy bums!

it was! wish I could have stayed both nights....

it was! wish I could have stayed both nights....[/QUOTE
Perhaps next year you can stay both nights....it was a blast with the cars on the track

Looks like it was another awesome event!

Stephen, it sure was a great event, sorry that you were not able to make it up this year.

I hope that the guys that took photos and video of the track session post them up here ...

Bram

Thank you nsxcc members at est fest for making Papa Don and Deb feel so welcome. Hope most of you can make it to Ohio to NSXPO so we can return the favor.

"ditto"

Thank you nsxcc members at est fest for making Papa Don and Deb feel so welcome. Hope most of you can make it to Ohio to NSXPO so we can return the favor.

Same as Papa Don and Deb - THANK YOU so much for your hospitality - what a wonderful weekend :wink:

Bram, Daria, Sean(s), all behind the scenes that made this happen seamlessly. GREAT job!

neal and cindy

What an amazing weekend.

Good to see everybody again.
A special thanks to our friends from south of the boarder for making the trek to come play with us.

And as usual, its easier for me to post pics on one of my web servers.
So for way too many pictures...

http://www.bradandsue.com/20140525-est-fest/

Click on the thumbnail for larger images, then just keep clicking on the image to advance to the next picture.

And if you want a very shaky / hand held video doing a couple laps at the track...
http://www.bradandsue.com/20140525-est-fest/MVI_2478.AVI

You might have to download the AVI and play it with whatever player you use on your system.
I'll fix my camera mount for the next event to prevent the sea-sickness. :)

Brad & Sue

Same location next year ?

Last edited:
Back