• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Est Fest 2014 - Oakwood Resort - Grand Bend May 23 - 25 2014

Grand Bend

Hi everyone,

I am going to make my first post on the forum worth it with some photos from Est fest. I came out to the track with my father to get a look at and take some photos of the cars, he and I are both NSX fans.

Thanks to swbatte for letting me know the details about the Grand Bend Motorplex session and to those who took the time to chat.

Here is a selection of what we shot.

IMG_0871 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0863 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0987 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0973 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0901 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0893 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0892 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0890 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0885 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0879 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0875 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0869 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0866 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0859 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0857 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_1000 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0998 copy web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0997 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

IMG_0995 web by sean_brown8, on Flickr

Hope you enjoyed, I did.

NICE PHOTOS Sean Brown!

The entire weekend event was well done and went by so fast.... happy we did not miss this. I had a panic on the track Friday evening. As Daria cautioned, it was pretty muddy in the weeds!

I think you achieved a pretty good first post, as you've been looking in for some time now.
We enjoyed meeting you and Dad Friday, and sharing sports car information.
Feel free to throw more of your work on here soon. :biggrin:

Agreed Neal... what ag reat group to be associated with.... thanks for your hospitality... and what a great location!

Hey, thanks for posting up on Prime, Sean!

It was very nice meeting you and your dad, and I look forward to the next chance to cross paths.

Brian

Looks like everyone had a great time! It's too bad Becky, Modena and I missed it, but we'll see about next year!

A NSX looks good, is great on the race track, is extremely reliable and most importantly is an excellent grocery getter.

Picture from Est Fest of the groceries and drinks that Daria and I collected for the Friday evening meal at Grand Bend Raceway.

20140523_124335 GROCERY GETTER.jpg

Ha...I like the fact that most of the groceries in the NSX trunk is of the Liquid Type ie Keith's, Canadian and a Box of Wine.

Est Fest was great Fun, How would you rate your first Est Fest Experience Lionel?

Bram

Back