• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The Official 2021 F1 thread....

However, Mad Max need to turn the steering wheel to the left, if he planned on making a corner.....not turn the steering when you are at the end of the track, with a car on the outside....hence running another competitor off the track.

Regardless, he and RB lost, and this will be repeated again this weekend.

Bram

At least Max didn't punt Lewis into the weeds at 190 mph.

Irrespective of Hambone's punt at Silverstone's Copse or the multiple times he's literally taken out other opponents, the Brazil incident should stand on its own. And the validity of the F1 stewards' decision in Brazil stood out again today after denying MB "Right of Review" because they didn't bring anything new to the discussion that wasn't already considered.

Good to see the F1 stewards show some spine and decent judgment.

I must say... I know the gulf brings in big sponsorship but the local fans are quite and boring. Is it cool racing at night? Yes but have it somewhere the fans want to come out and have fun...back to the race itself

If Merc and Lewis keep performe like today there is little hope for Max to win WDC.Pirelli spice up the race again.I was so happy to see Nando on podium he deserved it throgh this season.

The ebb and flow of the season certainly makes it exciting even if the some of the individual races aren't as much. Looking forward to the final two races of the season!

Untouchable performance from Lewis all weekend. Silly errors from Max & Bottas at the end of qualifying compromised their races (even if the flags were barely visible), gifting Alonso a deserved podium. Shame that Gasly faded so badly, and not a good day for McLaren vs Ferrari as the Italian (tyre) manufacturer had such a negative impact on the English teams...

Happy to see the old matador get on the podium...New track, teams had no real feel for tire life...Friggen botox can't catch a break..But alpine made the 1 stop work..

lol,,,,he is a giant among the Sky hosts...

curious how my primates watch..I record everything and watch in succession. including the 90 minute pre race...it may take me up to 2 weeks to finish but I get there...

I'm needing more beauty sleep...2 teenagers/dog/frequency/urgency....

curious how my primates watch..I record everything and watch in succession. including the 90 minute pre race...it may take me up to 2 weeks to finish but I get there...

We watch via the F1TV app on my iPhone and screen mirror on our Smart TV. IIRC, it's $10 a month and up to 10 devices are included on the same account. I used to watch live, and still mostly do, but sometimes sleep takes priority.

Switching from driver to driver, without any narration, is a very cool option.

We watch FP1, FP2, FP3, Quali, Pre-Race, Race, and Post-Race, but skip through all the Christian Horner / Toto Wolff guff. Our provider here in NZ takes (most of) the UK Sky feed - no ad breaks except it blanks out the the Sky UK breaks. watch via Apple TV, so got quite used to fast-forwarding the non-action stuff... - we usually watch about 7-8 hours per race weekend!

Last edited:
R.I.P. Sir Frank.
H-

Back