• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billet Engine Mounts Now Available

Hello Fellow Primers.

We just got in 10 sets of our billet engine mounts as our first batch sold out. If you've been thinking about getting a set please do so we can reinvest in the lot of Billet Alternator Brackets we have coming in the pipeline:smile:

Thanks to some competitive shopping on materials and machine rates, the new price for a set is $799 USD.

Custom anodizing is an option at $80 a set, reach our via PM or email to specify color when ordering.

IMG_20160401_200715_zpswuqaxje0.jpg
IMG_20160401_200604_zpsb9zuyzdx.jpg

IMG_20160401_200500_zpsd0jv3eqb.jpg
IMG_20160401_075331_zpsaznoi24m.jpg

It is also worth noting that we have a single set of "soft 65A" bushings remaining and after that we will no longer be offering the "soft" bushings due manufacturing cost and also market feedback yielding that feel is nearly indistinguishable between the two.

Attachments

• IMG_20160401_200604_zpsb9zuyzdx.jpg
    IMG_20160401_200604_zpsb9zuyzdx.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 544
  • IMG_20160401_075331_zpsaznoi24m.jpg
    IMG_20160401_075331_zpsaznoi24m.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 533
Do you offer the right side engine mount individually (the one that replaces the cast iron engine mount)?

Can you please PM price black anodized?

My NSX is really low miles (engine mounts are in good shape) so I'm just thinking about weight savings! really curious on the alternator bracket to!

Thanks

Bruno

- - - Updated - - -

It is also worth noting that we have a single set of "soft 65A" bushings remaining and after that we will no longer be offering the "soft" bushings due manufacturing cost and also market feedback yielding that feel is nearly indistinguishable between the two.

well i guess i would like to have the "soft 65A"... do you think it would be a problem to use one of the mounts a bit stiffer than the other OEM three?

I followed up with Bruno on his request above, but thought I should post as well.

At this time individual mounts are not available, only sets are being offered.

Thanks Foundry3!

Real nice products! I'll be in for the alternator bracket!

Why don't you start a group buy with special group buy price? I can be the first on the list :wink:

Regards

Bruno

I followed up with Bruno on his request above, but thought I should post as well.

At this time individual mounts are not available, only sets are being offered.

Last edited:
Thanks Foundry3!
Real nice products! I'll be in for the alternator bracket!
Why don't you start a group buy with special group buy price? I can be the first on the list :wink:
Regards
Bruno
You can't be first. But you can be second ;)

No problem Solidol! Good news are that we already have a group of 2 for the alternator bracket! Nice! :biggrin:

Anyone wants to take my second place in the list? I can be the last in the list, as long as the list continues to grow and lead this to happen and at a better price! :biggrin::biggrin:

1: Solidol
2:
3:
4:
5:
n: BBVNSX (Black anodized please!)

Thanks

You can't be first. But you can be second ;)

Last edited:
how with the urethane bushing is the absorption?...... I had to remove my urethane in my old Supra too hardcore

Should be pretty easy to install! (remove belt, remove alternator, remove bracket, install new bracket, reinstall alternator, reinstall belt)

Well, we are three on the group buy now... waiting for more!

1: Solidol
2: Zoom
3:
4:
5:
n: BBVNSX (Black anodized please!)

I would be in for the alternator bracket. Can be changed without removing much right ?

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the alternator bracket too.

Also interested in these motor mounts. Perhaps throw a package deal together ;)

The stock alternator bracket actually goes under the intake manifold, which was a real bummer to find out, so swapping in the bracket is more involved than most would think.

Well It's been almost three years since i installed the ASM intake kit and i didn't remember it correctly... but you're right... not so easy... here is a picture that show it:

DSC08790_zpsuccbhicy.jpg

You can put me on the list for an alternator bracket.

thanks

5... :wink:

1: Solidol (A.Bracket)
2: Zoom (A.Bracket)
3: B2FiNiTY (A.Bracket + M. mounts)
4: prym8 (A.Bracket)
5:
n: BBVNSX (A.Bracket - Black anodized please!)

Can't wait to lose some weight! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I accidentally deleted my post a few up so reposting it...

Haha, Thanks for putting together the Alternator Bracket Group Buy list guys

As for the alternator bracket, I was promised it a few times already by my machinist.
He was having some troubles cutting it last we spoke. As soon as I get the 2 prototype units I'll post a new thread documenting design to production.

The stock alternator bracket actually goes under the intake manifold, which was a real bummer to find out, so swapping in the bracket is more involved than most would think.

If you were to offer an alternator bracket to go with a CTSC, I'd be interested.
As for integration with the supercharger, the modular design of the mount will totally work. For a supercharger you would simply not bolt on the alternator attachment arms and just use our alternator bracket base plate, saving well over 10 lbs over stock.

I'd be interested in the alternator bracket too.

Also interested in these motor mounts. Perhaps throw a package deal together ;)
I'm happy to do so, PM me for pricing

how with the urethane bushing is the absorption?...... I had to remove my urethane in my old Supra too hardcore
The mounts aren't harsh at all. They are very close to stock in feel which was measured in the 72A Shore range roughly not counting the offset the voids make of course that allow rotation.

We have 6 sets of mounts remaining from our batch of 10. Buy them up so we can put that capital into alternator brackets.

Thanks for the support!

Last edited:
Gents,

Had some service done by Nabil (First Class Automotive in Orlando, FL) to include the install of these billet motor mounts. I went with the 75A and honestly I cannot feel a different compared to stock. I had a 12 hour drive back to VA with no issues to drivability, vibrations, etc. For the price, these are a bargain considering how well engineered and machined they are. Buy with confidence, these are the real deal! My only regret is not getting the anodized...don't think the vendor offered this to me but the mounts look great regardless. Always wanted to get rid of the solid ugly motor mount that bolts near the a/c bracket.

I cannot believe you have not added me to the list, raw look is fine with me :)
4... :biggrin:

3:B2FiNiTY (A.Bracket + M. mounts)
4:
5:

I cannot believe you have not added me to the list, raw look is fine with me :)

My fault! :biggrin:

5: Scammy (A.Bracket - raw look)
6:
7:
8:

Please add me to the list for the alternator bracket. That heavy cast iron thing is killing me!!.
Also can you p-mail me on a package deal with the engine mounts. I have Science of Speed ones, but yours are just so friggen pretty.
Thx, Todd

Last edited:
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
[MENTION=31442]saansijack[/MENTION] do you want to join the GB for the A. Bracket?

5: Scammy (A.Bracket - raw look)
6: 91nsx85crx (A.Bracket + M. mounts(???))
7: J-RnsxT (A.Bracket)
8:
9:

Last edited:
Back