• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billet Engine Mounts Now Available

Hi there, I had reached out earlier by email to see the availability for your mounts, glad to see a GB offer now and new mounts! Heard good things about your previous mounts and am hoping these are just as great. Added myself to the list for the engine mounts only for now, but may I ask if there are photos of the A. Bracket?

1: B2FiNiTY (A.Bracket + M. mounts)
2: Scammy (A.Bracket - raw look)
3: 91nsx85crx (A.Bracket + M. mounts)
4: white98sh (M. mounts)
5: NSX-GT (M. mounts)
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Thanks for your support!

Below is a link to our Instagram page where you can see the bracket in the wild:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTEZImDhcAi/

Should you decide you might want a bracket you can always select the option of mounts plus bracket in the web store which will cost you no additional money, and when the alternator brackets are available you can use the discount code at any time if you choose. Please note that discounts will only be available for the first 10 people to secure the mounts plus bracket option in the store.

Thanks for your support!

Below is a link to our Instagram page where you can see the bracket in the wild:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BTEZImDhcAi/

Should you decide you might want a bracket you can always select the option of mounts plus bracket in the web store which will cost you no additional money, and when the alternator brackets are available you can use the discount code at any time if you choose. Please note that discounts will only be available for the first 10 people to secure the mounts plus bracket option in the store.

Ok take me off the list, I only needed the motor mounts and I have already purchased via the link on the first post using the discount code NSXGROUP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok take me off the list, I only needed the motor mounts and I have already purchased via the link on the first post using the discount code NSXGROUP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I marked you as paid and left you on the list so folks could see how many remaining sets there are at group buy pricing, I hope that is OK.

4: white98sh (M. mounts) - PAID
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

Add me to list for mounts and brackets. Do I just pay through the website and use the code nsx group?

I would still be interested in the alternator bracket.
Ok great! I'll open a new thread when we are able to announce availability and shipping dates. There will be a group buy for the introduction of the bracket to the community, shall I put you on the list?

Add me to list for mounts and brackets. Do I just pay through the website and use the code nsx group?
Done and yes, discount code is NSXGROUP.

6: ALwAyS4SaLe (A.Bracket + M. mounts)
7:
8:
9:
10:

Hey foundry the discount code NSXGROUP doesn't work

Updated list

7: jvtec95 (M. mounts)
8:
9:
10:

also
prym8 (A.Bracket)

Thank you. I will add you to the list in the thread for the alternator bracket when its opened :)

LIST UPDATED:
7: jvtec95 (M. mounts) - PAID
8: nsxvtecvtec (A.Bracket + M. mounts)
9:
10:

Last edited:
I'm already on the list #5 . I'm a bit confused at the progress, can we pay now to get the mounts or do we have to wait for 10spots to be filled?

I'm already on the list #5 . I'm a bit confused at the progress, can we pay now to get the mounts or do we have to wait for 10spots to be filled?

Sorry about that. Mounts will ship when they are stocked before the 10 spots are filled, the discount will expire after 10 uses. I'm expecting to get mount inventory and ship orders late next week or the following week depending when the machined parts arrive.

How much for the alternator bracket?

The alternator bracket pricing isn't final yet, as negotiations are on going with my machinist but I expect them to be less than $500 retail. I'm currently trying to get the pricing down more on them for the bulk order. Once that is final I'll open a thread on the Alternator bracket.

Just paid via your webshop using discount code NSXGROUP. Please update my status on the list :)

Just paid via your webshop using discount code NSXGROUP. Please update my status on the list :)

LIST UPDATED:
5: NSX-GT (M. mounts) - PAID
7: jvtec95 (M. mounts) - PAID
8: nsxvtecvtec (A.Bracket + M. mounts)
9:
10:

There are a few folks that ordered that did not leave their Prime usernames, can members please PM me with your info if you paid and are not updated on the list.

can you use fedex with signature required? when is the payment due?

a vendor shipped my parts by crappy USPS priority mail and I never received anything although tracking reflects as delivered.

can you use fedex with signature required? when is the payment due?

a vendor shipped my parts by crappy USPS priority mail and I never received anything although tracking reflects as delivered.

Yes, I can ship via FedEx with signature required. Payment is due prior to shipment. At the moment I'm waiting on machined parts to ship, I'll bump the thread when shipping starts to remind anyone that hasn't paid yet as well.

LIST UPDATED:
1: B2FiNiTY (+ A.Bracket)
2: Bengief - PAID
3: 91nsx85crx (+ A.Bracket)
4: white98sh
5: NSX-GT - PAID
6: ALwAyS4SaLe (+ A.Bracket)
7: jvtec95 - PAID
8: nsxvtecvtec (+A.Bracket)
9: Tony_S PAID
10: Ca2822 PAID

Alt Bracket Only List
(for tracking purposes to move to new thread)1: Scammy (A.Bracket - raw look)
2:
prym8 (A.Bracket)

Last edited:
Bump! Mounts are now shipping.

Bump! Mounts are now shipping.

how much do i need to pay again? please pm the amount for mounts and bracket.

I got my mounts in the mail a couple days ago, they look fantastic! Can't wait to install them!

Very happy with the finish and communication from Foundry3, thanks!

Paid! should I wait for combined shipping w/ the alternator bracket, since shipping alone is $42

Back