• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billet Engine Mounts Now Available

Please add me to the list for the alternator bracket. That heavy cast iron thing is killing me!!.
Also can you p-mail me on a package deal with the engine mounts. I have Science of Speed ones, but yours are just so friggen pretty.
Thx, Todd

Thanks Todd! Please follow up over PM when you have time and I will send you a discount code to use.

I'd be interested in the alternator bracket too.

Also interested in these motor mounts. Perhaps throw a package deal together ;)
@B2FiNiTY & @91nsx85crx I suggest getting mounts while we have them in stock using the same discount code for the mounts and the bracket (when available). PM for the discount code.

We are down to 4 sets of mounts left:)

@BBVNSX - Thank you for putting together a Group Buy list :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the billet mounts Chris. They are bits of aluminum sculpture....well done! I've decided to have them anodized after the fact and would appreciate if you have time to confirm the alloy employed? Is it T6061 or something else? I have my plater on hold;)!

Thanks for the billet mounts Chris. They are bits of aluminum sculpture....well done! I've decided to have them anodized after the fact and would appreciate if you have time to confirm the alloy employed? Is it T6061 or something else? I have my plater on hold;)!
Sorry for side question but don't you want to have that done without inserts in place?

x2!

- - - Updated - - -

But the CT kit uses a billet bracket I believe... ��

foundry3 replied to this question here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/196588-Billet-Engine-Mounts-Now-Available?p=1904627&viewfull=1#post1904627

So I'll be adding you to the GB list! Let me know if it's ok for you?

1: Solidol (A.Bracket)
2: Zoom (A.Bracket)
3: B2FiNiTY (A.Bracket + M. mounts)
4: prym8 (A.Bracket)
5: Scammy (A.Bracket - raw look)
6: 91nsx85crx (A.Bracket + M. mounts(???))
7: J-RnsxT (A.Bracket)
8: NSX1145 (A.Bracket)
9:
n: BBVNSX (A.Bracket - Black anodized please!)

We are now 9! more will join for sure! Time to make this happen [MENTION=26916]foundry3[/MENTION] :biggrin::biggrin:

foundry3 replied to this question here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ow-Available?p=1904627&viewfull=1#post1904627

So I'll be adding you to the GB list! Let me know if it's ok for you?

9:

We are now 9! more will join for sure! Time to make this happen @foundry3 :biggrin::biggrin:

Working on it feverishly:) The automotive industry moves at a snails pace.

Let me help [MENTION=26916]foundry3[/MENTION]:

9: pj1 (A.Bracket)
10:

Howdy, could you add me to the alternator bracket list .

Any word on valve cover production?

Howdy, could you add me to the alternator bracket list .

Any word on valve cover production?

We have yet to produce a valve cover even though we have models ready for the most part. My original machinist was helping with this and the relationship didn't work out so they never cut any prototypes. If you are interested in a set please follow up via PM or email [email protected]

Thanks [MENTION=14824]BBVNSX[/MENTION] for managing interest while we wait for prototypes of brackets:) Special fixturing was ordered to finish cutting the prototypes so hopefully they will bee soon for quality assurance testing.

Last edited:
Let me help @foundry3:

10:

Add me #10 on the Alternator bracket.

Nice!!!

10: Botasky (A.Bracket)
11:

Add me #10 on the Alternator bracket.

Last edited:
I have been eyeing these mounts for some time. I guess now I need to keep an eye out for the alternator bracket as well. Quit spending all my monies!

Thank you so much for your support. I'm told by my machinist that next week that prototypes will be finished so I'll start a thread for the brackets after we take delivery and verify fitment.

I see Applied Motorsports in your signature, I can't recommend them enough. Nick recently helped me source a transmission, awesome people.

Thank you so much for your support. I'm told by my machinist that next week that prototypes will be finished so I'll start a thread for the brackets after we take delivery and verify fitment.
cool my engine is going back together now so this timing is perfect

@Track Addict Can I add you to the GB List? :biggrin::wink:

I would hold off putting me on the GB list for now...being a returning college student doesn't leave me with the most confidence inspiring bank account.

I see Applied Motorsports in your signature, I can't recommend them enough. Nick recently helped me source a transmission, awesome people.

I have known Nick for years and had the pleasure of working with him at his shop. He is one of the most talented people to have ever touched an NSX in my opinion

Last edited:
Can you ship internationally?

How much the total package (alt bracket + engine mounts) anodized?

how about if needed to replace the bushings in far future?

Last edited:
Can you ship internationally?

How much the total package (alt bracket + engine mounts) anodized?

how about if needed to replace the bushings in far future?

We do ship internationally, I will need more info to get pricing.

let me know too the whole package ! email [email protected]

Currently only mounts are available. Before making the bracket available to the public more testing will need to be done.

Last edited:
We do ship internationally

Currently only mounts are available. Before making the bracket available to the public more testing will need to be done.
not going to hold you to a date but do you have any timeline in mind for these

not going to hold you to a date but do you have any timeline in mind for these

Currently contracts are under negotiation with new machinists. Once contracts are squared away we can get a test production unit cut, if that goes well we can move forward. I'm not super optimistic at this point it will be soon, maybe January at the soonest. I apologize and wish there was more I could do. The good news is we will likely be able to lower our pricing model.

Our previous vendor fell off the map after promising a production test unit for 5 months plus. Apparently Lamborghini went ahead and booked all of his time for a new V12 they are working on so he barely has time to respond to email or answer the phone.

Back