• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Billet Engine Mounts Now Available

Bumping this for the alternator bracket would love to hear an update as I'm ready to install

Hi Foundry3!

Still waiting to order both the individual engine mount and the alternator bracket... did you had the chance to get it up on your website?

Is it possible to have the parts black anodized?

Thanks

Bruno

Hey Bruno,

I have your individual mount ready to ship. Allow me a day to get it up on my webstore.

Another plus for Chris! Awesome engine mounts....I replaced all 4, felt much more solid and instant throttle response. I just bought his alternator bracket as well. We need more people like him in the NSX community.

I'm currently looking to replace my mounts, and shopping for options. I came across this thread, the price and quality of this set seems great. Does anyone have feedback in their installation? Any fitment issues? Any significant change in driveability?

I'm currently looking to replace my mounts, and shopping for options. I came across this thread, the price and quality of this set seems great. Does anyone have feedback in their installation? Any fitment issues? Any significant change in driveability?

Go get them and you won't regret.

I have alternator bracket installed, too.

Last edited:
Reviving the thread,
cause I can't find the weight of these Billet mounts. Does anyone have weighted them already ? As well as the OEM ones for comparison.
thx

Back