• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fujitsubo Super Ti Exhaust

Latest update is Fujitsubo is a little backed up. New ship date May 31. The wait is killing me, but such is ordering stuff from Japan. In the meantime, I thought I would get my "before" dyno done. This is with Pride headers, stock cats and the stock muffler on a Dynojet 224. Note the A/F. This debunks the notion that headers will lean out your NA1 car. The stock ECU is more than capable of adjusting to the increased flow. Most NA1 NSX's dyno at about 235 bone stock, so the headers got me 10 whp. This confirms that the muffler is also a bottleneck. Very interested to see what we get with the Super Ti. Stay tuned.

DynoAF_20140514.jpg

That's a solid dyno. I'll be you'd be surprised at how much the exhaust will net you and how much you'll enjoy the exhaust note.

:thumbup:

Exhaust just cleared customs at LAX. :D:D

Also, I ordered some hi-flow cats from Mark at Pride. :) Exceptional service as usual.

so what was the total price

Did you find out if there is any import duty on the parts in advance?

Also, I ordered some hi-flow cats from Mark at Pride. :) Exceptional service as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This was a duty-free shipment. It got held up in customs for a few days because I had to pay about $100 in misc customs fees, but there is no duty. Still waiting on physical release- might be a few more days.

Last edited:
Drum roll please.... :D:D:D
It's here!
Only bummer is one of the tips got bent slightly out of round during shipping. I know a good titanium guy, so I'll see if he can fix it. Really minor though. Risks of overseas shipping, I guess. I'll be installing this weekend in preparation for the car show.

IMAG0881[2].jpg

IMAG0883[2].jpg

IMAG0887[1].jpg

IMAG0888[1].jpg

IMAG0892.jpg

Just look at the welds...

IMAG0897[1].jpg

Billet titanium flanges...

IMAG0902[1].jpg

Hollow titanium hangers to save weight...

IMAG0905[1].jpg

Impressive looking quality of workmanship, looking forward to your comments after running it

super nice quality

I can't wait to hear a sound clip. What's the weight?

Drum roll please.... :D:D:D
It's here!
Only bummer is one of the tips got bent slightly out of round during shipping. I know a good titanium guy, so I'll see if he can fix it. Really minor though. Risks of overseas shipping, I guess. I'll be installing this weekend in preparation for the car show.

View attachment 113205

View attachment 113206

View attachment 113207

View attachment 113208

View attachment 113209

Just look at the welds...

View attachment 113210

Billet titanium flanges...

View attachment 113211

Hollow titanium hangers to save weight...

View attachment 113212

It's beautiful! Congrats! Any fujitsubo markings/logo in the exhaust itself?
Can't wait to hear it ;)

Some more pics

IMAG0919.jpg

IMAG0931.jpg

IMAG0933.jpg

And, here are the three things you should see if you find one of these for sale on fleabay for $500. If not, it is a knock-off.

The Fujitsubo factory mark:

IMAG0913.jpg

The all-important JASMA certification:

IMAG0915.jpg

The laser-etched serial number. Interestingly, the part number for this exhaust is 160-55503, but the marking says 164-55503. I wonder if this is just a mistake, or Fujitsubo's way of recording updates, i.e., the 4th iteration of this design? The mysteries of JDM lol...

IMAG0940.jpg

Finally, with the Pride High-Flow cats. I'll install it all on Saturday in preparation for our big Denver car show.

IMAG0944.jpg

Not to take anything away from your dream exhaust since I know Fuji is almost god-like similar to Mugen when it comes to their exclusive/rarity nature....but every you listed in points 1-6 is easily found in my GT5.1 exhaust. I find the GT way too quiet for my taste and hence asking Cody to help me build a custom set of headers with HFC's which I'm still waiting for.....

Sidenote, I do have the Fuji Legalis on my s2000 and it's probably the most highly sought after exhaust too for the s2000 market. Best blend of sound and quality, weight, etc.

Be curious to hear your review on this exhaust when you get it...

Not to take anything away from your dream exhaust since I know Fuji is almost god-like similar to Mugen when it comes to their exclusive/rarity nature....but every you listed in points 1-6 is easily found in my GT5.1 exhaust. Be curious to hear your review on this exhaust when you get it...

Unless you have the Ti version, the RF Yamamoto 5.1 (sold as GT-One) is too heavy and I don't like the high pitch. Plus, it is not as efficient as the Fujitsubo. Most pretzel exhausts leave about 5 whp on the table. I am NA with no FI plans so I need every whp I can get!. Wait til you hear Super Ti. :D

The Ti looks soooo nice! Below is the pic of the factory marking on my SS Fujitsubo. I wonder how many Nsx Fuji owners in the forum? Any idea?

image91.jpg

Back