• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Ark Exhaust - $550 Shipped!

ARKers said:
Oh... Great !! Thank you for your feedback.

And we have SEMA Event sale... 2004 year ARK event went sucess with total with $3000.00 Prizes. Now we have new idea for our customer satisfaction event for 2005. Join us now. thanks :biggrin:

Alright guys, we have some INCREDIBLE sales on ARK products for for the upcoming SEMA 2005 Event. Whoever purchases merchandise from our site (http://www.arkspeedracing.com) will have a chance to win an all expense paid trip to SEMA 2005 LAS VEGAS Convention Center (Flight, Hotel, Meals) or $1000.00 CASH Prize . Come experience SEMA 2005 with Team ARk from our booth and enjoy the show on us. All you have to do is purchase items at our extremely low prices to receive your raffle number. We will pick one lucky winner on September 20th, 2005 but deadline is Sept 15, 2005 for last purchase. We've slashed prices our prices across the board. You will not find a better deal on our products anywhere! These are better than Ebay prices folks. Good luck and we hope to see you along side us at SEMA 2005!!

Only Valid Raffle Entry numbers from the Ark site will be accepted.

Against Rule:

EBAY store or Auction item not valid for entry.

Las Vegas 2005 SEMA BOOTH # 27935 / Nov 01 ~ Nov 4 , 2005

OK...guys & Gals

We have 10 more unit for sale 2 more week to go ~~

going fast.... :biggrin:

queenlives said:
apparently not, or you wouldn't keep pimping the crowd like a carnival barker.

hahha... Believe or not... But members who visited our location know about our inventory for this offer ARK NSX Exhaust in stock quantity. So it is your choice with faith ~

I bought my exhaust and had it last week, just installed it yesterday. I think the sound is great. Very deep rumble, sounds great at high revs.

I have only put a few miles on it since install but I believe the car has a little more snap to it. It has definitely changed the sound dynamic of the car for the better.

I am very pleased. I did take some pics and also some sound clips and will post them if anyone is interested.

Brocz said:
I bought my exhaust and had it last week, just installed it yesterday. I think the sound is great. Very deep rumble, sounds great at high revs.

I have only put a few miles on it since install but I believe the car has a little more snap to it. It has definitely changed the sound dynamic of the car for the better.

I am very pleased. I did take some pics and also some sound clips and will post them if anyone is interested.

Sound clip.. Please

If possible. Thanks :biggrin:

Any pictures - close up ones....

Brocz said:

I also just installed mine last week, I will post pics soon! Good sound and even better price. I wonder if any has some hp increse numbers?

Here's a few pics.

Attachments

• DSC_2260.jpg
    DSC_2260.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 552
  • DSC_2261.jpg
    DSC_2261.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 555
  • DSC_2267.jpg
    DSC_2267.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 547
  • DSC_2268.jpg
    DSC_2268.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 556
I've been waiting to post a reply since I've had my Ark. I've had it for a few weeks now and will try to make a run this weekend to record the sound. I have a high quality digital micro recorder and was thinking of taping it to the back of the car and somewhere in the car with the top on and off. Any suggestions? I'm trying to avoid wind noise...

The exhaust is as high quality as any exhaust out there. My car is the car that Zerocool saw the exhaust on and thought it was a Dali at first until he took a closer look and saw the quality was better and the fitment was different. Zerocool owned a Dali exhaust before and ditched it because of the drone so he knows what the Dali exhaust looks like.

If any of you are looking to save $50-100 hoping to get in on the introductory price, just buy the exhaust now while it's still cheap. Look at the other options you have out there. A Taitec parallel will run you $1200, weighs more, doesn't sound as good IMO and doesn't fit as nice. The only drawback I can see is that we don't have dynos for this exhaust yet so we don't know what the performance numbers are compared to stock. Someone with access to dyno please help! :)

The sound is great, construction is awesome, and the fitment is perfect. I have an 02 valence that I'll install soon so I might be the first to post a pic of this exhaust on the 02 valence.

Enjoy these pictures. Thanks to Ken for his cool clickable thumbnails trick. Thanks to Ted for his kind, friendly service.

Mine measured in at just under 27 pounds on my postal scale.

If your nuts are rusted, get some of these Grade 10 replacement flanged nuts from PepBoys.

Here are some more pictures of the exhaust:

Inside the tailpipe and a shot of the CNCd flanges.

will it fit properly in the 2002+ rear valance?
anyone know the measurement of the tips (center to center)?

Thanks

03 raw nsx said:

Thanks

Well.. I guess you wont find anyone with 2002 NSX

03 raw nsx said:

Thanks
PM Malibu Rapper, I think he has an '02 rear valance with this exhaust.

Just got my Ark today. Can't wait to get it installed. Found a local muffler shop that will do the installation for $40.00 tomorrow. Hope all goes well and will post pics when done.

ss_md said:
PM Malibu Rapper, I think he has an '02 rear valance with this exhaust.

I have an 03 and I want to know if the ARK exhaust will center the same as factory

03 raw nsx said:
I have an 03 and I want to know if the ARK exhaust will center the same as factory

Do you have any picture of 2003 NSX ?
How about picture from bottom? or rear bumper view?

I'm hoping these pictures will put to rest whether or not the exhaust fits on an 02+ valence.

The pictures below show the 02+ valence centered beneath where the exhaust tips exit. Looks like it will be a perfect fit. I haven't painted mine yet so that's why it's not on.

Whole rear shot (the valence wasn't centered yet and the angle of the picture is deceiving)

Left and right side

Back